Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Dumb cunt on reddit wants to increase age of consent to 25

Should be 10 years lower than that tbh
No such thing as 12-year-old chad, and most people lose their virginity at 15 not 12.
Depends on how they look

Dumb whore.

"The brain isn't fully developed until the age of 25". Well, in this case nobody should pursue a degree, drink, drive, or make any kind of decision that they might regret later.

So funny. It's like 25-year-old women are really different than their younger counterparts. Perhaps in life experience (i.e. more cocks), but no magical process takes place as soon as they hit that age. Not really. They remain the same stupid sluts they already were, with the brainwashing of academia, of course.

And when it comes to raw intelligence, it's already known that fluid intelligence decreases with age. Most people aren't the learners and problem-solvers they were when young. Creativity and mental flexibility are almost nowhere to be found once you're old enough.

So if they really care about women making sexual and romantic decisions (which isn't even hard tasks in the first place), there it is: younger people are smarter, although less wise.

View attachment 551208

If that's true, women shouldn't vote, drink, drive, work or do other adult activities. But we both know it's just old roasties doing their part fo fuck even more with men's sexuality. GTFO with this bullshit that "teeeheheh i didn't know what i was doing until my pea brain finally formed itself at the ripe age of 40, i was just a child xDDDD". Cunts trying to dodge responsibility for all their lives.
What a stupid bitch. :feelskek:

Exactly the kind of thing I'd expect at Reddit.

Why sexual intercourse is always seen as only man gaining something and as taking advantage of foids, like they expect compensation for sex and if they dont get payed they feel robbed.
Let me guess... She's 25 to 30?
She must gatekeep to keep all the dicks for herself.:feelshaha:

This isn't about consent anymore. It's about using the law to extract money from men with false reports of rape. They want this female privilege to extend to 25 because they never got a chance to "me to" somebody. 17 year old girls aren't thinking of suing for money. It's only post 21 post wall Foids that realize the power of the law