Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Dumb cunt on reddit wants to increase age of consent to 25

Shigechi

Shigechi

MSTOW for life
★★★★★
Retard

If that's true, women shouldn't vote, drink, drive, work or do other adult activities. But we both know it's just old roasties doing their part fo fuck even more with men's sexuality. GTFO with this bullshit that "teeeheheh i didn't know what i was doing until my pea brain finally formed itself at the ripe age of 40, i was just a child xDDDD". Cunts trying to dodge responsibility for all their lives.

Last edited:
Let me guess... She's 25 to 30?

a w*man's brain is never fully formed

Not age of consent for Chad

She is jealous from stacys who get sex in their 12 with chads while nobody gives a fuck about her

Age of consent for women should be 25 for women and 12 for men.
Having women be sexually frustrated would be an amazing thing. They need to see what suffering is.
Also rip to the guy in their "friend" group lmao. Fucking friendzoned

Age of consent for women should be 25 for women and 12 for men.
Having women be sexually frustrated would be an amazing thing. They need to see what suffering is.
But she could get sex and nothing would happen to her.

Elevate AOC among chads and then women will get sexually frustrated

how could it form if they never had one in the first place?
he's probably their gay best friend that they use as an emotional tampon and to vent to him about their abusive chad bfs (who they always go back to, surprise surprise :feelskek:)

Age of consent should be 13.

She is jealous from stacys who get sex in their 12 with chads while nobody gives a fuck about her
This :feelskek::feelskek: she wants to see stacies losing their beauty so she doesn't get mogged by them

Agreed. They should raise it to 55 actually

you know the take is going to be absolutely shit when the reddit avatar resembles a foid

You know this foid is retarded because she didn't eve take into account statutory rape laws. With her logic, anyone can be sent to jail for rape because they had sex with someone under the age of 25. Imagine being 25 years old and being arrested because you fucked some 23 year old roastie. I swear some foids don't even know how to use their fucking brain, they might as well be thinking out of their stretched out pussies.

Too low tbh. The age of consent should be 50. :feelshmm: (For both foids and men)

Last edited:
Just make sex illegal then, dumb whores.

I bet this was written by a post-wall hag seething at the young pretty foids getting all the attention

Them type of femoids just want less competition, nothing more but not like anything is getting in their way still besides their sky high standards.

Age of consent should be 99 and anyone breaking it round up and shot (in GTA V).

Only women are pushing this type of shit, so they can avoid responsibility 100%. Maybe they should have the same rights as children as well?

There is actually logical good argument that raising AoC would be a good thing, for incels

she wants a special rule for chad:ahegao:

make it illegal for people under the age of consent to have sex!
how is it they are able to consent to fucking people their age but somehow unable to do so with older people? It's the same fucking act.
If they are minors then don't have sex.

it would be based if the AoC of 25 was enforced brutally like SHARIA LAW or Singaporean caning on top of sex offender status. Then it would be okay to be a virgin at a late age

THERE IT IS. THAT SAME LANGUAGE.

"I think young females in their 20s are being taken advantage of too."

I remember arguing with some bitch online once about lowering the AoC and she said we shouldn't do that because more females "would be taken advantage of." That is just code for reducing the sexual opportunities for adult males.

These fucking whores will just have sex with Chads their own age. JFL at raising the AoC when it is already common for 15 year old femoids to be fucked by Chads. What a fucking joke.

I could have sworn that this was a prediction made right here in the forum - that some soy or roastie would unironically want the AoC to be raised to 25 specifically.

She probably taken adult Chad's dick in middle and high school.

There is actually logical good argument that raising AoC would be a good thing, for incels

No, because femoids will just legally have sex with same-aged Chads.

Elaborate on this. Explain yourself.

make it illegal for people under the age of consent to have sex!
how is it they are able to consent to fucking people their age but somehow unable to do so with older people? It's the same fucking act.
If they are minors then don't have sex.

Exactly. The AoC makes no fucking sense if it still permits sexual acts between similarly aged peers. What the fuck is the difference between a 15 year old Chad and a 30 year old Incel having sex with a 15 year old JB other than one is Chad and the other isn't? JFL

Funny thing is the 30 year old Incel is even less sexually mature than the 15 year old Chad.

No, because femoids will just legally have sex with same-aged Chads.

Elaborate on this. Explain yourself.
?? It's because you would basically be enforcing the stoppage of sex, which to an incel wouldn't matter anyway

If that's true, women shouldn't vote, drink, drive, work or do other adult activities.
They only care about sex, because that's the main thing they control, and want to force older men to betabux old used foids in their age group as the only way to get sex.

we shouldnt even ask women for conesnt

Only Retards Believe That Everyone's Brain Stops Developing at 25 the reason why retards believe this is because it's popular and scientists say it so it must be true also most people's brains develop somewhere in there 20s. I wonder why these idiots hate teenagers and early 20 Somethings so much.

they will raise the age of consent to 30 for men below 6 feet

25 is too young. Raise it to 90 and make breaking that law punishable by death. Then everybody would be an incel and the REEEE-ing would be epic.

Last edited:
Exactly. The AoC makes no fucking sense if it still permits sexual acts between similarly aged peers. What the fuck is the difference between a 15 year old Chad and a 30 year old Incel having sex with a 15 year old JB other than one is Chad and the other isn't? JFL

Funny thing is the 30 year old Incel is even less sexually mature than the 15 year old Chad.
It's not about looks, it's more about age. Most people think it's fine for a 12 year old girl to whore around with subhuman baby faced trucels who are her age, but if a good looking 18 year old man fucks her, that's unacceptable and everyone would call him a "pedo".

It's not about looks, it's more about age. Most people think it's fine for a 12 year old girl to whore around with subhuman baby faced trucels who are her age, but if a good looking 18 year old man fucks her, that's unacceptable and everyone would call him a "pedo".

A bit of a cope. Chad gets off easily.

It's only if a male is "taking advantage" because he's normie or incel and trying to get a female before she becomes ultra hypergameous, that people lose their shit.

it's staggering how many prime lolis are defiled by chad:feels:
Stop calling 14 year olds "lolis", that makes no sense, loli means 9-12.
A bit of a cope. Chad gets off easily.

It's only if a male is "taking advantage" because he's normie or incel and trying to get a female before she becomes ultra hypergameous, that people lose their shit.
It's unacceptable for a chad, but way more unacceptable for a normie or incel.

Stop calling 14 year olds "lolis", that makes no sense, loli means 9-12.

It's unacceptable for a chad, but way more unacceptable for a normie or incel.
12 year old chad fucks 12 year old lolis:feels: