Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The age of consent should be 25

• Thread starter verybasedindeed
  • Start date
verybasedindeed

verybasedindeed

-
Retard

So young women can travel alone, go to university, own and drive automobiles, party and drink alcohol, smoke pot, vote, serve in the military, and have orgies with men their age, but they are naive and inexperienced to date older men? How is that for maturity?

But we know this is just another case of resentful hags doing their part to shame men's sexuality.

Also, check out these YouTube comments:

Agecuckretard

Agecuckretard2

Agecuckoldry is like a religion at this point.

blah blah blah whatever

tell that to tyrone and all these migrants from the sandlands

It's because women are afraid their sexual selection will fail and men they're not attracted to will get sex with younger women. Also just jealousy and spite.

What a pathetic cuck that man who refuses to date 19 year olds must be.

Foids are pushing the age gap discourse so heavily, because the millennial foids & the eldest zoomer foids are hitting the wall.

EDIT: By "wall" I'm referring specifically to looks. I don't believe there is a true wall in terms of foids not attracting a mate. That won't stop them from mateguarding, though.

yeah

the minds of adults are similar to the minds of children

It's because women are afraid their sexual selection will fail and men they're not attracted to will get sex with younger women. Also just jealousy and spite.

Foids are pushing the age gap discourse so heavily, because the millennial foids & the eldest zoomer foids are hitting the wall.
sex is also worth less to them because its so common and easy to get unlike us who hold it in higher value

le age of consent

Consent as defined by feminists= the ability to understand and agree with ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING IN THE WORLD except dating an older man

25 year olds when there are no older men around:

25 year olds when an older man appears, in the fantasy of feminists:

womens brains stop developing at 14 and mens at age 25
those should be the AOC
25+ year old roasties shouldnt be able to save themselves by preying on a young desperate incel

EDIT: By "wall" I'm referring specifically to looks. I don't believe there is a true wall in terms of foids not attracting a mate. That won't stop them from mateguarding, though.
913E846E 4B21 4EA6 9C40 492BCE6F28A0 4343 00000149BC45A25E

Consent as defined by feminists= the ability to understand and agree with ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING IN THE WORLD except dating an older man

View attachment 984176

View attachment 984177
We all know the consent part of our brain develops the last few hours before we turn 25, stop making excuses for wanting to rape babies....

I blame pigskins for giving whores rights and leaning backwards every time someone points out their feminist fallacies

We all know the consent part of our brain develops the last few hours before we turn 25, stop making excuses for wanting to rape babies....

View attachment 984176

View attachment 984177
She's just 24 years old, 364 days, 23 hours, and 59 minutes old, you creeps! :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

yeah

the minds of adults are similar to the minds of children
I never understood this, if I find out a 20 year old construction worker is in a relationship with a 30 year old woman. I wouldn't think anything of it.That's a grown , working man making his own choices. Why are people's views so different when it comes to women having the same relationship dynamic ? It must only be because people see grown women as children who aren't mature enough to make their own choices.

I never understood this, if I find out a 20 year old construction worker is in a relationship with a 30 year old woman. I wouldn't think anything of it.That's a grown , working man making his own choices. Why are people's views so different when it comes to women having the same relationship dynamic ? It must only be because people see grown women as children who aren't mature enough to make their own choices.
It's exactly that. Everyone subconsciously knows women are mentally inferior.

I blame pigskins for giving whores rights and leaning backwards every time someone points out their feminist fallacies
Jews and Whites, yes. East Asians are soft on their women sometimes, too.

Interesting I saw that sex is now illegal even in prison and two consenting 45 year old's can get a sex offense charge if they are consenting adults.More of a pragmatic issue in women's joints where there more relationships than mens joints where sex is inherently non consensual almost always.

Women seem to be troubled by the fact that there could indeed be power disparity in relationships. If that's the case, then why do you date men richer than you? Men stronger than you? Men taller than you? Aren't you afraid of those disparities? Aren't you afraid that men will take advantage of you then? Apparently not.

JFL.

But then again the idea is so retarded it might even be good. Just ban all the handsome rich older men from dating younger women. That way these rich older men would actually start to oppose feminism. So actually I'm in favor of that, in fact I'm in favor that any age gap in relationships couldn't exceed 3 years legally. That way younger women would have to stick with young men and older men would have to stick with old women.

Agecucks deserve to be de-skinned, they awfully enrage me!

They always claim the women are not mature enough. And they are absolutely right!! Although, if we follow this logic, the AOC should be 80 years old because foids NEVER MATURE! There a saying that I believe to describe this correctly: women mature earlier, men mature further. Foids are perpetual teenagers.

Women seem to be troubled by the fact that there could indeed be power disparity in relationships. If that's the case, then why do you date men richer than you? Men stronger than you? Men taller than you? Aren't you afraid of those disparities? Aren't you afraid that men will take advantage of you then? Apparently not.

JFL.

But then again the idea is so retarded it might even be good. Just ban all the handsome rich older men from dating younger women. That way these rich older men would actually start to oppose feminism. So actually I'm in favor of that, in fact I'm in favor that any age gap in relationships couldn't exceed 3 years legally. That way younger women would have to stick with young men and older men would have to stick with old women.
Also good point. Women cause these power imbalance. They choose them.

View attachment 984130

So young women can travel alone, go to university, own and drive automobiles, party and drink alcohol, smoke pot, vote, serve in the military, and have orgies with men their age, but they are naive and inexperienced to date older men? How is that for maturity?

But we know this is just another case of resentful hags doing their part to shame men's sexuality.

View attachment 984166

View attachment 984167

View attachment 984168

View attachment 984169
Too bad it's 15-16 in most of Europe

View attachment 984176

View attachment 984177
I want shove my brown dick inside all those pale skinned tight vagina walls :feelsohh:

Agecuckoldry
All sex should be banned.

All foids should be kept in a coma and tended by robot nurses inside underground breeding barns where their wombs will be artificially inseminated over and over.

Foids are not people and should not be expected to behave as such.

All sex should be banned.

All foids should be kept in a coma and tended by robot nurses inside underground breeding barns where their wombs will be artificially inseminated over and over.
Username checks out.

The hysteria over age gaps is pretty much the same thing they did in the MeToo movement where they try to redefine rape to include all these things where a woman might seem completely ready and willing but actually wasn't in "the right state of mind" at the time or something.

Also, foids are almost always for increasing sexual freedoms like gay marriage, abortion, birth control, drag queen story time except when it threatens their position in the sexual hierarchy. On the other hand, they always throw a tantrum and call for the most restrictive laws possible when it comes to age gap relationships. They do a complete 180 on their philosophy of sexual liberty and you have to follow some arbitrary formula like your age + 7 years / 2 (most foids aren't even capable of calculating this). It's not about age, it's about creating more convoluted legal codes that can be used to entrap men and use the state to further oppress us (except if you're chad). But if you're a 12 year old boy you have more than enough maturity to decide you want estrogen and to cut your own dick off.

Age of consent is tyranny. Unfortunately most men will be too afraid to speak out against this movement because being branded as a pedo is pretty much the worst thing that can happen to you socially.

The hysteria over age gaps is pretty much the same thing they did in the MeToo movement where they try to redefine rape to include all these things where a woman might seem completely ready and willing but actually wasn't in "the right state of mind" at the time or something.

Also, foids are almost always for increasing sexual freedoms like gay marriage, abortion, birth control, drag queen story time except when it threatens their position in the sexual hierarchy. On the other hand, they always throw a tantrum and call for the most restrictive laws possible when it comes to age gap relationships. They do a complete 180 on their philosophy of sexual liberty and you have to follow some arbitrary formula like your age + 7 years / 2 (most foids aren't even capable of calculating this). It's not about age, it's about creating more convoluted legal codes that can be used to entrap men and use the state to further oppress us (except if you're chad). But if you're a 12 year old boy you have more than enough maturity to decide you want estrogen and to cut your own dick off.
Great analysis.

Age of consent is tyranny. Unfortunately most men will be too afraid to speak out against this movement because being branded as a pedo is pretty much the worst thing that can happen to you socially.
It's either that or being called a racist.

Exactly. They want to make the definitions of things like "rape" and "pedophilia" as broad and subjective as possible, so these things can be better weaponized against men.

Also, foids are almost always for increasing sexual freedoms like gay marriage, abortion, birth control, drag queen story time except when it threatens their position in the sexual hierarchy. On the other hand, they always throw a tantrum and call for the most restrictive laws possible when it comes to age gap relationships. They do a complete 180 on their philosophy of sexual liberty
It's like I said in my previous post: the hatred against sexual stuff ingrained in Puritanism became focused only on "pedophilia" with the rise of feminism. Actually, to be even more accurate, it became focused only on typical male sexuality. Liking younger partners better, prostitution, etc.

Notice how in the US, prostitution is sill illegal even though the country is already Sodom and Gomorrah tier in terms of sexual sin. Because prostitution is a male-catering activity.

and you have to follow some arbitrary formula like your age + 7 years / 2 (most foids aren't even capable of calculating this).
:lul: :lul: :lul:

It's not about age, it's about creating more convoluted legal codes that can be used to entrap men and use the state to further oppress us (except if you're chad). But if you're a 12 year old boy you have more than enough maturity to decide you want estrogen and to cut your own dick off.
Yeah, their categorizations of what is life-changing and serious and what is minor make 0 sense. All is applied in a way that's worse than just random, is exactly the opposite of what would be reasonable.

I can understand being afraid to talk much about such topics, especially if one lives in the US or other giga-agecucked country, but actively supporting such shit is inexcusable. Especially as a blackpilled incel.

Overall, extremely high IQ post.

Last edited:
It's either that or being called a racist.
both are so overused that they have basically lost any real meaning
It's like I said in my previous post: the hatred against sexual stuff ingrained in Puritanism became focused only on "pedophilia" with the rise of feminism. Actually, to be even more accurate, it became focused only on typical male sexuality. Liking younger partners better, prostitution, etc.
Yes, and back then it was women who were regarded as more promiscuous and susceptible to sexual deviancy. Today it is the opposite, and men are always under suspicion of being sexually perverse when interacting with a woman. Feminism essentially reversed this dynamic to only apply to men. In reality they are the same as the repressive and patriarchal puritans they so often deride.

Yes, and back then it was women who were regarded as more promiscuous and susceptible to sexual deviancy. Today it is the opposite, and men are always under suspicion of being sexually perverse when interacting with a woman.
High IQ observation. It's something I've tried to get into the thick skulls of agecucks and the "why do you care" crowd on many occasions: the pedophilia paranoia thing, with all its manifestations (high AoCs, anti-age-gap stuff, merely looking at pixels downloaded for free being deemed as a heinous crime worthy of totally ruining a person's life for), it's feminist and anti-male at its core, especially anti-ugly-male.

Yes, you guys should care as incels. And if you still don't, at the very least don't masochistically support it by being agecucks.

Feminism essentially reversed this dynamic to only apply to men. In reality they are the same as the repressive and patriarchal puritans they so often deride.
I mean, yes, they are similar, but I'd make some caveats:

1) the patriarchal system doesn't lie like the feminist one does. It's clear that men have the leading role in patriarchy, whereas feminism disguises itself as being for "equality" (as well as many emotionally-charged fake goals, like "protecting the children", which is something that a patriarchy does FAR better, by the way) when it's basically about men losing all their advantages or perceived-advantages and getting disadvantages while women get to keep all of their former advantages and lose their disadvantages.

2) men were never really privileged like women are under feminism. The patriarchy was just about making each sex do their part, and it can be argued men's part is the hardest one since they are the ones everyone expects to sacrifice their lives for women and children when push comes to shove (which would happen all the time back in the day).

Also men weren't exempt from sexual morals, one could argue those were more focused on women, yeah, but it's not like you could openly go around having orgies left and right as a pilgrim back in 17th century America and then show up on thanksgiving dinner like "hey boyos, it's me, the well-respected brother so-and-so, let's dig in!"

3) the patriarchal system actually works in maintaining civilization (at least for a good amount of time; it can be argued that many of such systems failed giving way to feminism, but they did maintain civilizations for quit a long time, whereas under feminism, birth rates plummeted and the countries are being flooded by immigrants from more patriarchal cultures pretty fast).

Last edited:
I mean, yes, they are similar, but I'd make some caveats:

1) the patriarchal system doesn't lie like the feminist one does. It's clear that men have the leading role in patriarchy, whereas feminism disguises itself as being for "equality" (as well as many emotionally-charged fake goals, like "protecting the children", which is something that a patriarchy does FAR better, by the way) when it's basically about men losing all their advantages or perceived-advantages and getting disadvantages while women get to keep all of their former advantages and lose their disadvantages.

2) men were never really privileged like women are under feminism. The patriarchy was just about making each sex do their part, and it can be argued men's part is the hardest one since they are the ones everyone expects to sacrifice their lives for women and children when push comes to shove (which would happen all the time back in the day).

Also men weren't exempt from sexual morals, one could argue those were more focused on women, yeah, but it's not like you could openly go around having orgies left and right as a pilgrim back in 17th century America and then show up on thanksgiving dinner like "hey boyos, it's me, the well-respected brother so-and-so, let's dig in!"

3) the patriarchal system actually works in maintaining civilization (at least for a good amount of time; it can be argued that many of such systems failed giving way to feminism, but they did maintain civilizations for quit a long time, whereas under feminism, birth rates plummeted and the countries are being flooded by immigrants from more patriarchal cultures pretty fast).
Yeah, I don't mean to suggest there are any moral equivalencies. That could be debated of course but its pointless. I think the main difference is that the patriarchy is an extension of the natural order. Feminism is only possible because of the technology men created. Like you said, patriarchy works and it created the most advanced civilization in recorded history. What has this new feminist society given us? Its probably too early to see the full consequences, but there is certainly less stability in society today, largely due to upheaval in the natural order. Of course, if society ends up collapsing it will be men who are blamed, because as much as women want to have power, they don't want the responsibility that comes with it.

View attachment 984130

View attachment 984166

View attachment 984167

View attachment 984168

View attachment 984169
Dumb normies who have never even read a scientific abstract parroting goyslop science.

@SoycuckGodOfReddit
Agreed

That Reddit poster is full of shit anyway

Foid brains are fully developed by the age of 5

They don't grow or mature from then, the idea of a teenage or adult foid is pure pretension

The age of consent should be 13 for a real relationship. The only reason why teenagers don't want real relationships if because of the Jewish entertainment industry and because teen boys aren't mature enough for relationship. Older guys and teen girls almost always work long-term.

The age of consent should be 100, because all women are children