Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Duke Medical School claims 'timeliness,' 'individualism' is part of 'White supremacy culture'

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
Interesting article about some of the many top medical schools hating white people that show up on time...

And in 2020, the National Museum for African American History and Culture explained how whiteness was linked to "delayed gratification; "Objective, rational linear thinking;" "cause and effect relationships;" and "decision-making."

Golly, I hope my surgeon isn't late, again....

I should probably take my meds on time, fuck that! Only racists do stuff on time!

that's fucking stupid, white (or any form of ethnic) nationalism is based on collectivism, since they're focusing on creating a broad identity based on nation/culture/heritage instead of the individual - the Nazis hated America for its individualistic founding fathers and overall ideology, no wonder this was written by a woman

that's fucking stupid, white (or any form of ethnic) nationalism is based on collectivism, since they're focusing on creating a broad identity based on nation/culture/heritage instead of the individual - the Nazis hated America for its individualistic founding fathers and overall ideology, no wonder this was written by a woman

individualism creates inceldom. just look at how narcicisstic, stuck up, and shitty in general middle class suburbia is especially the white bitches and their white jock simps. it's much easier making friends in other types of environments.