Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Drunk woman who groped and exposed herself to boy, 13, in park is spared jail

Shaktiman

Shaktiman

Captain
★★★

Jade Berry touched the boy's genitals over his clothing as he sat with his friend in a park (
Image: Cavendish Press (Manchester) Ltd)

By
Monica CharsleyNews Reporter
Kenny Parker
  • 12:38, 4 Oct 2023
  • UPDATED08:18, 5 OCT 2023

A dental receptionist sexually assaulted a teenage boy before she exposed herself in a park following a drinking binge with her friends.
Jade Berry, 27, staggered over to the boy, age 13, and his friend and sat herself between them as they spoke about the boy's plans for his 14th birthday. Berry began to grope him at around 9pm in Rivacre Valley Country Park in Ellesmere Port, Cheshire.
Chester Crown Court heard how she stroked his genitals over his clothes, offered him sex and told him: "I'm going to ride you 'till morning." As the youngsters got up to leave, she pulled down her trousers and "exposed her genitals and buttocks" before she passed out in the park on October 3 last year.
The two boys managed to film Berry before they rushed out of the park. Police were able to track her down after she left her bank card and phone on the bench. When quizzed she said: ''Oh My God, I do not recall anything'' but was later picked out by the boy at an identity parade.
The boy, who has ADHD, said he was so traumatised by the encounter that he tried to take his own life. He has been too scared to return to the park and has also suffered "night terrors", the court heard. Berry, who lives in the village of Little Sutton near Ellesmere Port, pleaded guilty to sexual assault on a male. She was not charged with or convicted of exposure. Berry was issued a 12-month prison sentence, suspended for 18 months after claiming she had mental health issues.
The judge ordered her to wear an electronic 'sobriety' tag for 120 days as part of an alcohol abstinence monitoring programme, where she will have to complete 35 rehabilitation activity days. She was also told to sign on the Sex Offenders' Register for ten years.

Jade Berry touched the boy's genitals over his clothing as he sat with his friend in a park
Jade Berry was told to sign on the Sex Offenders' Register for ten years (
Image:
Cavendish Press (Manchester) Ltd)
James Coutts, prosecuting, said: "The victim was seated on a bench in woodland when the defendant approached him. She was unknown to him and was clearly intoxicated. "She sat between the two boys and began to touch and rub his genitals and the upper area of his thigh over his clothing whilst making highly inappropriate and sexualised comments. She said she was going to 'ride him till morning'.
"They had in fact been talking previously about his upcoming 14th birthday and it was quite clear to them she knew how old he was. The boys almost immediately left, leaving her on the bench. She removed her clothing and exposed her genitals and buttocks before passing out."
He further said the victim went home and informed his mother who alerted the police. Berry had left the park by the time the police had arrived. She was arrested two days later on October 5. Mr Coutts added that the boy was left "feeling scared, anxious and generally unsafe."
"The victim described feeling low after the assault and described an occasion where he tried to take his own life," he continued. He had night terrors about the incident afterwards and nightmares which caused him to wet the bed. He described taking medication and does not feel able to return to the park.
He does not leave the house much. He has received counselling from two separate sources to aid his recovery but he has lost the confidence that he had. Clearly, there are aggravating factors to this offence. There was the presence of alcohol and the inebriation of the defendant and the victim was particularly vulnerable due to his age and difficulties."
Berry had one previous conviction for drink driving in 2021. Her counsel John Wyn Williams counsel said: ''Her psychiatrist identifies anxiety disorder, panic attacks, borderline personality disorder, as mental health issues - and because of those problems, she has been drinking too much. There is genuine heartfelt remorse and she shows the victim empathy."
Sentencing, judge Mr Recorder Mr Eric Lamb, said: ''As it was a chance meeting, you were not aware of the vulnerability of your victim but the consequence of what you did have been awful for the complainant and his family. I must have regard to whether or not you present a risk of serious harm to members of the public by the commission of further specific offences, in your case the conclusion is that such a risk is low. I accept that there is genuine and heartfelt remorse.
"On the one hand, this is a sexual assault on a young person by someone who is 27 years of age and it is plainly a serious matter. But on the other side, there is strong personal mitigation as a result of genuine remorse, and the series of events that have led you to your mental health difficulties. You now realise that you must alter your ways.''

MORE ON​

I posted about this today motherfucker got "traumatized" instead of fucking her on the spot

wild story, everyone is so fucked up it's unbelievable

I posted about this today motherfucker got "traumatized" instead of fucking her on the spot
Can you link your post? Tried finding it in your history but couldn’t, also wasn’t sure how far back to go

Can you link your post? Tried finding it in your history but couldn’t, also wasn’t sure how far back to go

Patriarchy, boyo. :feelshmm:

I really want to know how he looked liked

Stupid retard, why did he report her? He shouild've fucked her right in the spot. I'd do it.

You know if it was a man doing this to a girl he would have gotten 10 years.

Jade Berry touched the boy's genitals over his clothing as he sat with his friend in a park (
Image: Cavendish Press (Manchester) Ltd)

By
Monica CharsleyNews Reporter
Kenny Parker
  • 12:38, 4 Oct 2023
  • UPDATED08:18, 5 OCT 2023

A dental receptionist sexually assaulted a teenage boy before she exposed herself in a park following a drinking binge with her friends.
Jade Berry, 27, staggered over to the boy, age 13, and his friend and sat herself between them as they spoke about the boy's plans for his 14th birthday. Berry began to grope him at around 9pm in Rivacre Valley Country Park in Ellesmere Port, Cheshire.
Chester Crown Court heard how she stroked his genitals over his clothes, offered him sex and told him: "I'm going to ride you 'till morning." As the youngsters got up to leave, she pulled down her trousers and "exposed her genitals and buttocks" before she passed out in the park on October 3 last year.
The two boys managed to film Berry before they rushed out of the park. Police were able to track her down after she left her bank card and phone on the bench. When quizzed she said: ''Oh My God, I do not recall anything'' but was later picked out by the boy at an identity parade.
The boy, who has ADHD, said he was so traumatised by the encounter that he tried to take his own life. He has been too scared to return to the park and has also suffered "night terrors", the court heard. Berry, who lives in the village of Little Sutton near Ellesmere Port, pleaded guilty to sexual assault on a male. She was not charged with or convicted of exposure. Berry was issued a 12-month prison sentence, suspended for 18 months after claiming she had mental health issues.
The judge ordered her to wear an electronic 'sobriety' tag for 120 days as part of an alcohol abstinence monitoring programme, where she will have to complete 35 rehabilitation activity days. She was also told to sign on the Sex Offenders' Register for ten years.

Jade Berry touched the boy's genitals over his clothing as he sat with his friend in a park's genitals over his clothing as he sat with his friend in a park
Jade Berry was told to sign on the Sex Offenders' Register for ten years (
Image:
Cavendish Press (Manchester) Ltd)
James Coutts, prosecuting, said: "The victim was seated on a bench in woodland when the defendant approached him. She was unknown to him and was clearly intoxicated. "She sat between the two boys and began to touch and rub his genitals and the upper area of his thigh over his clothing whilst making highly inappropriate and sexualised comments. She said she was going to 'ride him till morning'.
"They had in fact been talking previously about his upcoming 14th birthday and it was quite clear to them she knew how old he was. The boys almost immediately left, leaving her on the bench. She removed her clothing and exposed her genitals and buttocks before passing out."
He further said the victim went home and informed his mother who alerted the police. Berry had left the park by the time the police had arrived. She was arrested two days later on October 5. Mr Coutts added that the boy was left "feeling scared, anxious and generally unsafe."
"The victim described feeling low after the assault and described an occasion where he tried to take his own life," he continued. He had night terrors about the incident afterwards and nightmares which caused him to wet the bed. He described taking medication and does not feel able to return to the park.
He does not leave the house much. He has received counselling from two separate sources to aid his recovery but he has lost the confidence that he had. Clearly, there are aggravating factors to this offence. There was the presence of alcohol and the inebriation of the defendant and the victim was particularly vulnerable due to his age and difficulties."
Berry had one previous conviction for drink driving in 2021. Her counsel John Wyn Williams counsel said: ''Her psychiatrist identifies anxiety disorder, panic attacks, borderline personality disorder, as mental health issues - and because of those problems, she has been drinking too much. There is genuine heartfelt remorse and she shows the victim empathy."
Sentencing, judge Mr Recorder Mr Eric Lamb, said: ''As it was a chance meeting, you were not aware of the vulnerability of your victim but the consequence of what you did have been awful for the complainant and his family. I must have regard to whether or not you present a risk of serious harm to members of the public by the commission of further specific offences, in your case the conclusion is that such a risk is low. I accept that there is genuine and heartfelt remorse.
"On the one hand, this is a sexual assault on a young person by someone who is 27 years of age and it is plainly a serious matter. But on the other side, there is strong personal mitigation as a result of genuine remorse, and the series of events that have led you to your mental health difficulties. You now realise that you must alter your ways.''

MORE ON​

I was literally about to post this now before I noticed this post:lul::lul::lul:.

Almost posted

Anyway, the question remains. Given that leftists and feminists all proudly claim to stand for equality, does this mean that if I got drunk, groped a 13-year-old girl, exposed myself to her and then passed out, that they would demand I not go to jail:waitwhat:?

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/MensRights/comments/16zh2bm/female_receptionist_who_groped_a_13yearold_boy/

I was literally about to post this now before I noticed this post:lul::lul::lul:.

View attachment 897009

Anyway, the question remains. Given that leftists and feminists all proudly claim to stand for equality, does this mean that if I got drunk, groped a 13-year-old girl, exposed myself to her and then passed out, that they would demand I not go to jail:waitwhat:?

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/MensRights/comments/16zh2bm/female_receptionist_who_groped_a_13yearold_boy/

True you wouldnt go to jail.

You would go to gulag, supermax prison, guantanamo bay or unit 731 based on the judges mood.

True you wouldnt go to jail.

You would go to gulag, supermax prison, guantanamo bay or unit 731 based on the judges mood.
Nailed it:worryfeels::worryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope:.

The patriarchy made her do it.

"Everyone is equal in front of the court"

The only crime was she didn’t do this to me.

You know if it was a man doing this to a girl he would have gotten 10 years.
The kid attempted suicide. A man would have gotten more than 10 years. Likely life in prison

The boy, who has ADHD, said he was so traumatised by the encounter that he tried to take his own life.

...really? :dafuckfeels:

She's a bit of a butterface, but I wouldn't say no.

PSA to 3/10 thirsty women in their 20s:
Sexually assault me. I'll make it last all night like you want. I won't call the cops. I won't try to kill myself afterwards.

Last edited:
Ah the rare pedomommy, wonder where to find them.