Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Another day another oportunity to be mogged

kay'

kay'

Luminary
★★★★★

you want me to believe in god and believe that he loves me. When a 13 yo is fucking that.

and i am sitting on .is with brachial neuritis, bulging discs, neet (not by choice), lowest iq possible on parents and 36$ in my bank account?

i am honestly speechless i really dont know if words can describe how tragic that cards ive been dealt in life.

You are overreacting, just touch grass bro

Chad Jr only

This is so fucking stupid

luckiest fucking little bastard ever got pussy out of nowhere jfl

The article says hes been traumatized what a fucking stupid kid i hope he dies

Traumatized? I would exchange my trauma for his. Infact, I could suck on, grope and squeeze both traumas :feelskek:

Traumatized? I would exchange my trauma for his. Infact, I could suck on, grope and squeeze both traumas :feelskek:
Bro i held my uncle while he was dying from cancer he took his last breath on my arms.

This kid got traumatized from sex with a 10/10 bombshell.

Clown world.

That 13 y.o. is one LUCKY mfer. Foids like that wouldn't even look at me, let alone touch me.
It's more like they genuinely don't think we exist in real time. More like were invisible until we confront them or they are forced to interact with us

Article said he attempted suicide because of this. must have been a faggot or something.

Chad Jr only
If it was actually Chad Jr, then there's nothing to worry about for him

If not, in a couple years, that kid might regret not taking up a certain offer (that I don't know about)

traumatized lmfao, I started masturbating since i was 12, this bitch would be my dream come true and laugh at her stupid ass when she gets arrested for real

He must be one of my granny exterminator disciples, but he has failed:cryfeels:.

View attachment 894884View attachment 894885

you want me to believe in god and believe that he loves me. When a 13 yo is fucking that.

and i am sitting on .is with brachial neuritis, bulging discs, neet (not by choice), lowest iq possible on parents and 36$ in my bank account?

i am honestly speechless i really dont know if words can describe how tragic that cards ive been dealt in life.
This is so fucking stupid
Such is life for the genetically cursed:cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Bro i held my uncle while he was dying from cancer he took his last breath on my arms.

This kid got traumatized from sex with a 10/10 bombshell.

Clown world.
Such is life for the genetically cursed:cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope: :feelsrope:

This world deserves to be tossed down a volcano.

She should be in prison.