Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Drugmaxxing can cure loneliness

1337hikki

1337hikki

Member of I.N.C.E.L
When I was experimenting with drugs I accidentally discovered that methamphetamine can permanently kill ur desire for affection and companionship. It doesn't kill ur sex drive so I still have to coom but its nothing by comparison. Since it's such a sketch drug I don't wanna openly advocate it's use but this shit was a godsend for me so I feel the need to share it's effect here. Adderall could also work too but meth is much more potent.

temporary release

but all drug cels are very cool

Meth is tight tight tight!

does it help u with loneliness too?'

Not for me, permanent effect. It kills ur reward system. Only had to do it once altho I have done it since cuz it's fun kek.
i mean when i was on speed i didnt think of loneliness and i was just gaming like a crackhead so i guess yeah it helped but the down buzz are so bad i had to stop doing it

i mean when i was on speed i didnt think of loneliness and i was just gaming like a crackhead so i guess yeah it helped but the down buzz are so bad i had to stop doing it
when u say speed do u mean amphetamine or methamphetamine? Meth works cuz it's neurotoxic to ur reward system normal amp also is but much less potent so meth is more likely to cause permanent damage. At least that's my understanding.

when u say speed do u mean amphetamine or methamphetamine. Meth works cuz it's neurotoxic to ur reward system normal amp also is but much less potent.
im not a big crackhead anymore but it was the ICE pills and there was tiny tiny amount of meth in them really tiny

it depends on what kind you had i did the green spots one that had meth in them but theres also brown spotted ones with meth but i think the normal white ones are amphetamine

Don't do meth, it does more bad than good.

I‘m thinking about it

im not a big crackhead anymore but it was the ICE pills and there was tiny tiny amount of meth in them really tiny

it depends on what kind you had i did the green spots one that had meth in them but theres also brown spotted ones with meth but i think the normal white ones are amphetamine
i used crystal lol that's what did it for me
Don't do meth, it does more bad than good.
The point of my post is that if it worked u'd only have to do it once. But ur right it works cuz it damages ur brain so that u can't feel romantic affection so if the concept of permanent damage sounds bad then yeah, don't.

i used crystal lol that's what did it for me

The point of my post is that if it worked u'd only have to do it once. But ur right it works cuz it damages ur brain so that u can't feel romantic affection so if the concept of permanent damage sounds bad then yeah, don't.

Meth will turn anyone into its bitch.

Screenshot from 2022 01 23 18 53 48

Screenshot from 2022 01 23 18 50 54

Wrong adderall makes you horny asf

I've never had that effect be permanent but probably because I didn't do it enough to get the brain damage. I'm more of a coke guy since I hate how meth makes me stay up for 2 days. Still, I'd be careful if you still do it. Especially in this age when it's always cut with fentanyl so at least keep narcan on you

Meth will turn anyone into its bitch.
Hope ur not speaking from experience... Idk I've been ok so far but I'm lucky enough to not be very addiction prone in general. IG u could throw it away after a single use.

I had a friend offer me meth not too long ago but I said no. I just like weed and alcohol and nicotine. But drugmaxxing is nice.

Hope ur not speaking from experience... Idk I've been ok so far but I'm lucky enough to not be very addiction prone in general. IG u could throw it away after a single use.
Nah, I had someone that I used to talk to that was doing meth. Long story short, it fucked him up heavy.

You just have to be really careful with it, getting addicted to something like that is really easy. Especially if you barely produce any dopamine anyways

It's a temporary solution that will bite you back in the ass sooner or later. I used to have pretty good trips on weed, nowadays it's obsessing with age pill, the fact that I will die alone and that my interactions with the outside world shrink year by year.

No, no it can't
It did for me and it works cuz the drug is neurotoxic, idk how common the effect is tho.

I did not get addicted cuz I only had to do it once. Again for everyone the effect is PERMANENT if it works the way it did for me so not just a temporary solution.

Yeah meth addiction will fuck u but what I'm referring to is a single dose.

Last edited:
Why would you make an account on this forum to just immediately encourage already miserable incels to take up a habit that has a 95% chance of making them even more miserable in the longrun :feelsseriously:
Doubt if u want but this shit saved me from misery. The hope is that it doesn't become a habit since all u need is the single use.

Things that work for you may not work for others. If drugs did help you escape, and are having minimally negative impacts on your health, by all means continue. But most druggies are even more miserable after they get addicted than they were before they turned to drugs in the first place
Yes and idk how common this effect would be but I literally only had to use it once so the potential is there for many ppl
Why is ur name hikki then bro
I'm a happy hikki now that I don't feel as lonely

When I was experimenting with drugs I accidentally discovered that methamphetamine can permanently kill ur desire for affection and companionship. It doesn't kill ur sex drive so I still have to coom but its nothing by comparison. Since it's such a sketch drug I don't wanna openly advocate it's use but this shit was a godsend for me so I feel the need to share it's effect here. Adderall could also work too but meth is much more potent.
I just bury myself in watching online videos and anime/snackmaxxing

im too sheltered to know how to get stuff other than weed, which i can get legally.

im too sheltered to know how to get stuff other than weed, which i can get legally.
dark web is unironically the best for us asocials. Get shit delivered to ur door or a PO box

dark web is unironically the best for us asocials. Get shit delivered to ur door or a PO box

ive looked at it but my dumb ass would end up scammed or arrested

Drugcels have the be fake/mentalcels. How else can you obtain drugs without having connections and normie friends. Hell maybe you can give weed to a girl for sex

Drugcels have the be fake/mentalcels. How else can you obtain drugs without having connections and normie friends. Hell maybe you can give weed to a girl for sex
Dark web, as mentioned before.

In my third wold country, from the app Grindr. There is always people wanting to sell cocaine as "falo" and weed as "fruit". I have 0 friends and buy from there like it's Uber eats.
Dark web, as mentioned before.
Do you think i can get cristal in south america? You can only pay with bitcoin ?

Last edited:
The only drugs that are really worth for the highs are opioids imo...and they are the most dangerous and addictive shit :feelsrope:

Sadly I can't get any drugs other than weed. When I was in class some guy asked me if I'd want to try meth with him, I should have agreed to his offer. The only other drugs I've done were LSD, which was quite entertaining, and MDMA, which was alright.

Do you think i can get cristal in south america? You can only pay with bitcoin ?
Idk much about it but it seems rare so might have to be international which is def riskier and more complicated. Altho ik several south american countries have fairly lax laws so depends ig.

Only temporary. I know this from experience

Or so we're told anyway.
Zero deaths caused directly (and indirectly, I believe) by THC, the only drug to have that record. Alcohol and every other drug cannot claim the same. :feelsjuice:

I think opioids work the best for this.

Zero deaths caused directly (and indirectly, I believe) by THC, the only drug to have that record. Alcohol and every other drug cannot claim the same. :feelsjuice:

Surely you must realise though that that's not the only negative effect a chemical can have on the body.

Something can do you harm without killing you.

Many addicts just do beer and weed anymore because of fentanyl scare.

Too bad I'm a poor fag and the only thing I can get addicted at is cooming.

Surely you must realise though that that's not the only negative effect a chemical can have on the body.

Something can do you harm without killing you.
It's not harming me in any way I care about, and I guarantee the depression caused by my inceldom is causing a lot more harm. At least THC is actually doing something good for me, unlike the depression, so the way I see it, it's a completely good thing.

Don't fall for the scare hype against THC. And I'm not interested in having this debate with you anymore, you just keep moving the goalposts. If you don't want to use it, don't use it. Fuck.

Pkease don't do drugs

hallucinogenic drugs are based, would highly recommend

Drugs for mentally damaged people will destroy us

Low iq advice