Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Drugmaxxing can cure loneliness

im too sheltered to know how to get stuff other than weed, which i can get legally.
i can't even get that legally, kinda funny how they're fighting with weed (its more guarded than uranium, every bush has to have 1-2 trackers and it can only be grown for research) while they sell alcohol kek

It's not harming me in any way I care about, and I guarantee the depression caused by my inceldom is causing a lot more harm. At least THC is actually doing something good for me, unlike the depression, so the way I see it, it's a completely good thing.

Don't fall for the scare hype against THC. And I'm not interested in having this debate with you anymore, you just keep moving the goalposts. If you don't want to use it, don't use it. Fuck.

I can just as easily say don't fall for the propaganda painting it as some miracle drug that's good for society.

But whatever yeah, agree to disagree.