Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Drug fuel

Footmat

Footmat

Recruit
★★★★
I tried cocaine today. I can't describe...it like my inceldom never exist. In few hour the rebound will come, great depression. But I have a 100 Lyrica and 1mg xanax to fix it. The best way? Of course not....but wich way is good in this fucked up world???

At least it makes you feel good

Watch out OP, don’t get too addicted and end up spending all your money on drugs.

I envy you OP I always wished cocaine worked properly on me but I just get anxiety it´s so unfair that I can´t use drugs like this to just have a good day once in a while

Try MDMA/ecstasy. It is so much better than coke trust me. When I'm on MDMA i want to stay in that happy and euphoric state forever.

I dont know, never used drugs before.

I tried cocaine today. I can't describe...it like my inceldom never exist. In few hour the rebound will come, great depression. But I have a 100 Lyrica and 1mg xanax to fix it. The best way? Of course not....but wich way is good in this fucked up world???
never tried cocacine

but was half a year on mephedrone WITHOUT BREAKS,LOL, like daily, man thats other world

and was playing CoD on amphetamine for 2 weeks

of course then i changed into schizoid and my life got even worse

Could you take it then go to a club and ascend ? Seems to make you confident.

Don't get hooked on it and don't overdose.

I try
My fellow friends. It's like the movie "they live"
I was out eating pizza. Seeing dating couples where the guys are minimum 3 points above the fucking cunts. What does the whore do? She looks bored. What is your part of the date? I wish to ask that slut. So clear everything. Black pill, drugs
Don't get hooked on it and don't overdose.
I think it's too late. I hope that dieing of alcohol isn't that painful
Vomiting and texting on incels, i am a winner
Hard day tomorrow. Rebound is coming just now. Too silent at my home.
Xanax my friend, where are yku

Last edited:
Coke, Ecstasy, weed, LSD all great copes for inceldom

Drugs are degenerate.

Cocaine should be legal

Watch out OP, don’t get too addicted and end up spending all your money on drugs.
Tbh man, drugs can be seen like a good cope but you need to be really careful. Just stay away from them for the best tbh

I aprechiate your concerns. It's such an irony that strangers on a forum of fucked guys are more concerned as your own family
I wish everyone here only the best. Don't matter if religioncel, curry or whatever reason

I would do drugs for sure if i had a way of getting them. But i'm a friendless cunt so it's not possible for me.

Cocaine should be legal
It used to be! Before the (((ama))) took over.

Coke is life!

I did it in the 80s. I liked it. What i didn't like was the cost.

A lot of cocaine threads tonight.

cocaine is low iq as fuck. just do meth

I live with my parents but when I go live alone I want to start doing cocaine and getting drunk everyday

Over for bakingsodacels

good stuff tbh, if i do enough then any problems i have might as well not exist
cocaine is low iq as fuck. just do meth
tbh cocaine seems ridiculously expensive for what it is, weird that its a lot of ppl's go-to stimulant even if they're not rich when i think about other stimulants like meth

I drunk instantly 2 litres of water. I feel not so bad as I imagined before. Thanks xanax no depression but tired as fuck and my stomach hurts. For luck I can't afford this often.

drink water instead