Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Damaged the undercarriage of my car

I broke the screen on my 1k monitor last week. Yea, cars I would not drive them on anything more than a dry gravel road. Funny how they advertise the crossover SUV as off road capability but with just FWD will get you stuck real quick, or mess up the undercarriage/rip the oil pan off. I have seen videos of people driving their cars onto the breach and getting stuck as high tide hits.

If it does not have 4x4, locking diffs with a skid plate and the correct wheels, it’s not an off-road vehicle.

I broke the screen on my 1k monitor last week. Yea, cars I would not drive them on anything more than a dry gravel road. Funny how they advertise the crossover SUV as off road capability but with just FWD will get you stuck real quick, or mess up the undercarriage/rip the oil pan off. I have seen videos of people driving their cars onto the breach and getting stuck as high tide hits.

If it does not have 4x4, locking diffs with a skid plate and the correct wheels, it’s not an off-road vehicle.
I saw a huge oil spill on that road and thank fuck it wasnt mine, my car is still healthy other than a damaged undercarriage guard and a mild scratch so for a toyota camry 2011 it did a pretty good job handling that shitty road