Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Dr Appt with female doctor went as expected

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Cliffs: she was useless and did nothing. Left me in pain with no medication.

Longer story is I had a sore throat for the past 5 days and it’s really annoying and making it hard to sleep. Didn’t want to go to the doctors but I wanted antibiotics so I used the online virtual doc visit where you have a visit over webcam.

I logged on and they had 4 doctors working, all foids. I finally got my turn and told her my symptoms. Yada Yada she had no bedside manner and said it appears to be viral and not bacterial so no medication, just continue with otc pain meds and hot drinks it should go away in a few more days.

Even if a male doc agreed with the viral diagnosis he still would have prescribed some better pain reliever or throat lozenge.

I would go ER on her ass

Males need to refuse to be treated by female staff. They can sue you for refusing to serve someone, but they can't sue you for refusing service.

Even if a male doc agreed with the viral diagnosis he still would have prescribed some better pain reliever or throat lozenge.

You think he would? Why do you think that?

I see. What cuntry are you from?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back