Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Don’t really see how you can be incel if you can hold a conversation

imbored21

imbored21

Banned
-
Longer than 10 minutes. I mean there are extreme cases of ugliness but that’s like less than 1%  of humans.

cope, theres something called ghosting/ females playing around with ugly males minds because they are bored and waiting for chad to respond.

Another bluepilled post. great.

I've held conversations on skype with women who thought i was chad for hours. But when your subhuman its the women who end the converssations after 20 seconds, you low iq faggot

Because most people aren't mentalcel

that pretty much falls under the personality meme.

good luck even getting a woman to talk to you if you have a repulsive face

uglylifematters said:
that pretty much falls under the personality meme.

good luck even getting a woman to talk to you if you have a repulsive face

Girls talk to me all the time and i have a repulsive face. Look at my sig.

Post you're face so we can rate you. Your probably not even ugly. Post you're face or your full of shit and I'm taking you off the list of truecels.

imbored21 said:
Girls talk to me all the time and i have a repulsive face. Look at my sig.

lol my bad I was a little vague. I mean REALLY talk to you. About going on dates, relationships ect. I haven't asked out a lot of girls in person but anytime they even think I am going in the direction of talking about dating them, I get shut down.

Holding a conversation doesn't mean a sub-8 can automatically get an FHO wet for them.