Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Don't eat raw meat

Would u eat raw meat like severage?

• Total voters
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
It tasre bar. Regret trying it

no its retarded

what is severage ?

No it tastes bad and I might get sick

Why would you eat it raw in the first place?
No.

is it meant to be some kind of testament to your masculinity? seems fucking retarded
anyone who thinks its a good idea should eat a whole raw chicken breast to prove their manhood
I thought it wouldn't be too bad. I am testing and doing shit i hate doing for my monk max. Soon I will have to try fryer roaches and other shit to overcome my fears and have stronger willpower

is it meant to be some kind of testament to your masculinity? seems fucking retarded
anyone who thinks its a good idea should eat a whole raw chicken breast to prove their manhood
iu

No, even the Zabbaleen cook their meat.

Salmonella or something. Get ready to live in the shitter.

Retard who sungaxes and eats raw meat.r I have tried both. They are both retarded activities
I tried sun gazing... Only at sundown tho. Never got up early to do sun rises.

As someone that has hunted and had access to really fresh dead meat...

I say no fucking way! LOL! (Requires good teeth!)

Otoh...

Some fresh deer blood if your starving might be a good idea. Or the contents of it's stomach... (Amerindians ate that)

I didn't eat too much maybe 1/3 of big plate.
done for

I tried sun gazing... Only at sundown tho. Never got up early to do sun rises.

As someone that has hunted and had access to really fresh dead meat...

I say no fucking way! LOL! (Requires good teeth!)

Otoh...

Some fresh deer blood if your starving might be a good idea. Or the contents of it's stomach... (Amerindians ate that)
how is your eyesight after looking at sun?

I've eaten raw shredded beef before. It makes you feel weird asf afterwards.

done for

how is your eyesight after looking at sun?
Fine... You only do it when it's rising or setting. I didn't have any bad effects from it. I didn't have any good effects either. Maybe morning sun is better? Too early 4 me...

Medium rare or :feelstrash:
I like it that way.

I sear my shit to wipeout the bacteria
After that it's chowtime
Obviously I cook chicken because I'm not retarded

lol i don't want to get a fuckng tapeworm

Tastes like nothing tbh. Also shortly after ingestion I come up with something like a small fever, feels hot and spacey. I suppose that's the "high" raw carnivores are always talking about?

I've tried it before. It's not good enough to warrant the side effects.

I've tried it, it tastes just like smells.

Raw meat is actually a RacePill too because certain races have more acidic stomach acid to break down meat easier... the more barbaric and bloodthirsty races from the colder climates.

He is a very popular raw meat eater. He has a cute gf btw.

I tried eating raw meat when I was a kid. It doesn't taste as bad as you might think. You taste the iron more when it's raw. I still wouldn't make it a dietary staple since there's a high chance of getting an infection or a parasite.

I had a phase when I was following sv3rige on YouTube. I was impressed by a video where he ate raw liver for breakfast.

I've tried, but I wouldn't do it on a regular basis. Even the guys who do that will tell you that you should do it only with high quality meat, but it's not easy to find nowadays.

Don't wanna get sick, amigo.

yes man that would be disgusting

What animal?
some chicken and beef.
lol i don't want to get a fuckng tapeworm
if you get high quality liver and freeze it for two weeks its low risk(as parasites die). and gives a high but there is still risk of pathogens.
Tastes like nothing tbh. Also shortly after ingestion I come up with something like a small fever, feels hot and spacey. I suppose that's the "high" raw carnivores are always talking about?
yeah there was def a high but I don't kniw if the high is worth ir
I tried eating raw meat when I was a kid. It doesn't taste as bad as you might think. You taste the iron more when it's raw. I still wouldn't make it a dietary staple since there's a high chance of getting an infection or a parasite.
yeah I had frozen the meat for safety but it feels meh.. I think maybe adding seasoning would help but I won't be trying again

Last edited:
I have done it, doesn't taste as good as I'd hope it would but it's edible. I'd rather cook it rare tbh.

I like raw beef with a pinch of salt and a dash of lemon. It's supposedly a healthy way to eat it, in the past doctors used to recommend it, it comes out in the interviews of centenaries...

sv3rige is based for exposing vegan malnourished soyboys and roasties

i dont care if he is cuck, wacky, schizo or whatever i just appreciate him BTFOING vegans

I eat my meat rare, medium rare, I don't see how I'm going to lose so much nutrients from cooking a slim part of the exterior of the meat.... Tried raw just not a fan, I'd eat if I had absolutely no way to cook and needed to eat.