Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Don't eat raw meat

Would u eat raw meat like severage?

• Total voters
On a related note I had been eating raw eggs for a while until I got sick. I didn't see a doctor because it was bearable but from the Wikipedia page it was plausibly salmonella.

I definitely won't be eating raw eggs again any time soon, now.

Yes, and went to the hospital for that.

He also believes that the planet is flat.
sv3rige, that's his name. Well the earth might be flat, it's hard to prove or disprove anything, but it's also not an important matter. I think he also made a self defense video where he suggested that you should hug and bite your opponent. Kinda crazy. Imagine fighting him at a pub. He will hug you and eat your ear lol.

sv3rige, that's his name. Well the earth might be flat, it's hard to prove or disprove anything, but it's also not an important matter. I think he also made a self defense video where he suggested that you should hug and bite your opponent. Kinda crazy. Imagine fighting him at a pub. He will hug you and eat your ear lol.
Not just bite, bite his NECK. Like, full die or survive mode. Btw, sometimes i hear rumors of him attacking persons with a knife when he was younger. Don't have any proof, of course.

Not just bite, bite his NECK. Like, full die or survive mode. Btw, sometimes i hear rumors of him attacking persons with a knife when he was younger. Don't have any proof, of course.
Omg that's funny af :feelsgah:

Just neanderthalmax bro