Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do chinks eat almost everything?

In an ideal world anybody caught eating any sort of meat which isn't acceptable(basically, meat which whites/Arabs eat) should be exterminated. So that's any chink caught eating weird shit, Curries who drink piss or blacks who eat monkeys, and retarded white Australians who have copied the ways of the Abos and eat crocodiles etc.

These dumbfucks are the reason viruses/aids spread.
Narrow minded. Why should I care if French eat frogs? It's not my business.

Also in the ideal world anyone with an aggressive dog such as Pitbull should be exterminated.

I don’t get what the big fuss is about anyways. What’s wrong with eating scorpions pig heads or dogs? It’s just food. Only western idiots think that you can’t eat a snake or a ant because it’s gross:feelsdevil:

I don’t get what the big fuss is about anyways. What’s wrong with eating scorpions pig heads or dogs? It’s just food. Only western idiots think that you can’t eat a snake or a ant because it’s gross:feelsdevil:
Dogs are mans companion. They help us.

Unlike food like chickens cows pigs who only have one purpose to be eaten

Unlike food like chickens cows pigs who only have one purpose to be eaten
Cope pigs are just as smart if not even smarter than dogs and just as loyal if not more loyal a lot of people keep pigs as pets also

because they're broke as shit and have no standards. Arab nations are much more wealthy and they have more respect for themselves so they dont do that