Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Done being overweight

FortunateMilkman

FortunateMilkman

copefiend
★★★★★
If I don't reach my goal weight for 150 by the end of summer I'm killing myself. I'm going to eat very little, like one bite a day, and drink copius amounts of water and just try to stave off the hunger.

If I don't reach my goal weight for 150 by the end of summer I'm killing myself. I'm going to eat very little, like one bite a day, and drink copius amounts of water and just try to stave off the hunger.

Try taking amphetamines. Don't use the "I don't want to throw my life away" excuse since you plan on killing yourself anyways. Its easy as fuck to lose a shit ton of weight taking amphetamines. Hard/medium mode is legal stuff like adderal. It makes you lose your appetite and you won't feel like eating at all for a few hours. Easy mode is taking meth, you won't eat for 3 days on that stuff and you will shed weight super fast. I've only taken ADHD meds so I can't comment on Meth but I heard Meth is good at weight loss from a friend.

Try taking amphetamines. Don't use the "I don't want to throw my life away" excuse since you plan on killing yourself anyways. Its easy as fuck to lose a shit ton of weight taking amphetamines. Hard/medium mode is legal stuff like adderal. It makes you lose your appetite and you won't feel like eating at all for a few hours. Easy mode is taking meth, you won't eat for 3 days on that stuff and you will shed weight super fast. I've only taken ADHD meds so I can't comment on Meth but I heard Meth is good at weight loss from a friend.
I don't have the money so I'm just going to sleep more often and spend all day in bed playing video games. When I get bored, I eat, so If I distract myself/sleep I'll be better off.

I don't have the money so I'm just going to sleep more often and spend all day in bed playing video games. When I get bored, I eat, so If I distract myself/sleep I'll be better off.

Try occupying your mouth, thats helped me lose weight. I might chew a pen or some ice cubes when I want to eat but can't.

Try occupying your mouth, thats helped me lose weight. I might chew a pen or some ice cubes when I want to eat but can't.
Will do the gum thing. I'm starting all of this now. Will post my auschwitz body if I get to my goal.

Use an EC stack unless you have 0 income.

Use an EC stack unless you have 0 income.
Not fat enough for that, I'm technically only like 10 or so pounds overweight but it makes my face chubby + ennunciates my gyno.

Eating Rice helps

why would you KYS when you can just take a few extra days or weeks to get to that weight if you dont reach it. makes no fucking sense

why would you KYS when you can just take a few extra days or weeks to get to that weight if you dont reach it. makes no fucking sense
I guess you're right, if I don't hit it eventually though I'm done.

don't kys just keep trying tbh