Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Dominatrixes of today are TRASH!

P

Parrtlord

Swallowed into the Abyss
-
I’m submissive.. NGL.. Dominatrixes these days our trash. Literal Trash. None of them are actually physically dominant in real life.
They’re only socially dominant.

Most of them are outright cruel doms, findoms, and bratty doms who wanna be treated like a princess....

Bitch if I hire a dominatrix I want to be treated like a 21st century woman not a 14th century wench woman dammit.

What’s worse is when they say that you’re not actually submissive when you refuse to eat shit or drink thier piss...
Get real bitch.. I’m calling you bitch because that is what a woman would call a man who makes her eat shit and locks her in cages..

I’m pretty sure a regular prostitute would do a better job doing dominatrix services, especially gentle femdom services.. Don’t waste your time with these fakes unless your an actual shit eating piss drinking CUCK.

Peace out

JFL at being willing to pay some entitled slut to dominate you.

You thought about BDSM games and psychological teases, you just end up with eating shit and respeccing wamen.

Good job at paying a dominatrix boyo.

10/10 OP. Hilarious story
ZHmHih5

Seriously though femdom is some literal cuck shit

Femdom is an incel cope. The act of being dominated makes the submissive desired. Incels just want to be desired. And femdom is a way to feel desired.

Or if it's more extreme shit, it's a cope to make you feel in control of an event that traumatized you as a kid.

fucking cucks who like femdom should be banned

fat white woman who steps on your testicles = $300 an hour domme

I’m submissive.. NGL.. Dominatrixes these days our trash. Literal Trash. None of them are actually physically dominant in real life.
They’re only socially dominant.

Most of them are outright cruel doms, findoms, and bratty doms who wanna be treated like a princess....

Bitch if I hire a dominatrix I want to be treated like a 21st century woman not a 14th century wench woman dammit.

What’s worse is when they say that you’re not actually submissive when you refuse to eat shit or drink thier piss...
Get real bitch.. I’m calling you bitch because that is what a woman would call a man who makes her eat shit and locks her in cages..

I’m pretty sure a regular prostitute would do a better job doing dominatrix services, especially gentle femdom services.. Don’t waste your time with these fakes unless your an actual shit eating piss drinking CUCK.

Peace out
No woman sexually enjoys dominating men, not even low tier men. They might do it for money because it's easy non-humiliating work but they don't like it one bit. Fetishes among woman is so incredibly rare, they just want to get chocked to death by chad.

No woman sexually enjoys dominating men, not even low tier men. They might do it for money because it's easy non-humiliating work but they don't like it one bit. Fetishes among woman is so incredibly rare, they just want to get chocked to death by chad.
Pretty much

>"Gentle femdom"
>Femdoms nowadays are trash

So you're basically saying that you wanna have sex with your mother?

>"Gentle femdom"
>Femdoms nowadays are trash

So you're basically saying that you wanna have sex with your mother?
Nope, you’re thinking of MDLB Femdom.
When I mean by gentle femdom, I mean it as an umbrella term to cover all non cruel femdom.

I am into physical role reversal Femdom, meaning I like to be physically dominated by a woman stronger than me nothing more.
Muscle Femdom and Karate Femdom are my go to fantasies.

They are expensive as fuck.

They are expensive as fuck.
Indeed they are, so fucking wierd why they charge more when all you do is lick thier boots or allow them to spank you. You don’t actually fuck them. This is why you pay a regular prostitute to make you lick her boots much cheaper.

Well summed up.

I get that most dominatrixes charge alot because most of them are extreme and buy bondage equipment. I am not into that shit. The only equipment a femdom would need for me is her fist and boots
Femdom is an incel cope. The act of being dominated makes the submissive desired. Incels just want to be desired. And femdom is a way to feel desired.

High IQ. Extremely High IQ indeed. You opened my eyes tbh.

Last edited: