Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Doing something 'boring' like being a real estate agent is the worst hell for women today

FuRed

FuRed

Admiral
22d 22h 6m
View: https://youtu.be/gLmcj0MgLrA

If you have ANY hopes for a return to traditionalism or patriarchy, think again.

Women WILL NOT give up their insane power and heaven-like life today without a fight, I really think many of them would suicide rather than go back to how things were 50 years ago.

tenta

tenta

blocking out the negatives teehee
★★★★
25d 15h 39m
its like the bitch cant reason anything "no offence to you guys but that sounds so boring" stupid fucking bitch why should you make money for doing fuck all? LOL

and on lookism there are cuck retards that defend these whores saying how damaging it is to their mental health LOL, explain to me how it's damaging when they're reduced to tears after the shithole gets closed down?!

LOLI BREEDING

LOLI BREEDING

when your life is not your own
★★★★★
180d 12h 14m
how is being a whore more empowering than being a real estate agent I don't get it does anybody get it :feelsmage:

haraharina

haraharina

bedmaxx and rotmaxx
-
1d 3h 44m
tenta said:
its like the bitch cant reason anything "no offence to you guys but that sounds so boring" stupid fucking bitch why should you make money for doing fuck all? LOL

and on lookism there are cuck retards that defend these whores saying how damaging it is to their mental health LOL, explain to me how it's damaging when they're reduced to tears after the shithole gets closed down?!
it got shut down cuz an egirl got doxxed lol

RandomBroCel

RandomBroCel

Voicecel
6d 14h 28m
Fucking dumb whore. Having a cushy office job/sales is not enough for you????

AwakenedArisen

AwakenedArisen

Cute and funny appreciator
★★
10d 17h 38m
FuRed said:
Women WILL NOT give up their insane power and heaven-like life today without a fight, I really think many of them would suicide rather than go back to how things were 50 years ago.
You see, they don't hold any power "to give up", it's just soy men who are letting it happen, what would happen if the majority of men woke up one day and realized that they want traditionalism? Just look at Afghanistan: if women are as "strong and independent" as they claim then why are they fleeing the country? Why not fight for their 'rights'? They can't, because the men in there have no intention of sucking up to the globohomo soy gods.

watcher

watcher

Life passing by as I watch
★★★★
56d 14h 36m
Does anyone have the link to that tik tok video?

HeroinNihilism

HeroinNihilism

pilotwings64cel
★★★★★
85d 7h 20m
i hope she gets so bored

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8