Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Doing something 'boring' like being a real estate agent is the worst hell for women today

FuRed

FuRed

Banned
-

View: https://youtu.be/gLmcj0MgLrA

If you have ANY hopes for a return to traditionalism or patriarchy, think again.

Women WILL NOT give up their insane power and heaven-like life today without a fight, I really think many of them would suicide rather than go back to how things were 50 years ago.

its like the bitch cant reason anything "no offence to you guys but that sounds so boring" stupid fucking bitch why should you make money for doing fuck all? LOL

and on lookism there are cuck retards that defend these whores saying how damaging it is to their mental health LOL, explain to me how it's damaging when they're reduced to tears after the shithole gets closed down?!

how is being a whore more empowering than being a real estate agent I don't get it does anybody get it :feelsmage:

its like the bitch cant reason anything "no offence to you guys but that sounds so boring" stupid fucking bitch why should you make money for doing fuck all? LOL

and on lookism there are cuck retards that defend these whores saying how damaging it is to their mental health LOL, explain to me how it's damaging when they're reduced to tears after the shithole gets closed down?!
it got shut down cuz an egirl got doxxed lol

Fucking dumb whore. Having a cushy office job/sales is not enough for you????

Does anyone have the link to that tik tok video?

i hope she gets so bored

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back