Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Does your mother bully you?

Uglymonster

Uglymonster

Masked Warcel
★★
My mother keeps talking about my younger brothers girlfriend. And all the fun stuff they do together. She knows I never had a girlfriend but she keeps rubbing it in my face. Yesterday she showed me a picture of a restaurant that my brother and his girlfriend went to. I glanced at her phone and said ''cool'' but she kept pointing the screen at me with a sadistic smile on her face. I should get out of this house asap but living on my own intimidates me. I still feel like I'm a little boy.

My mom knows I'm a fucking loser but she still treats me well. Im 19 BTW.

I'm an only child, my mother used to point out that some girls around me "liked me" but I knew it was just bullshit. Now i'm pretty sure she's more concerned about her next hit of heroin instead of my love life.

Its over for momcels either way :lul::lul::lul:

Your mum is a creep

No but I have suffered traumas due to earlier bullying from my parents

I feel. I have 3 older siblings which all are dating someone ;-;
It’s annoying when our family goes out together and they all bring their partners and I’m the odd man out

How old are you if you can't find a way to get some money/a job just try to get welfare/NEET somewhere.

It's my father who bullies me. He keeps telling me I'm not good at anything, and I won't achieve anything in life... He asks why I haven't been able to get a girlfriend yet, humiliates me in front of our relatives, and thinks he's smarter than everyone around him which isn't true. It doesn't matter what I do or how hard I try, he will never be proud of me, for him only my sister exists.
My mother knows I'm a loser but she accepts me the way I am. She leaves me alone to rest in my room and play computer games, sometimes she asks me to do some housework, but that's no problem for me.

It's my father who bullies me. He keeps telling me I'm not good at anything, and I won't achieve anything in life... He asks why I haven't been able to get a girlfriend yet, humiliates me in front of our relatives, and thinks he's smarter than everyone around him which isn't true. It doesn't matter what I do or how hard I try, he will never be proud of me, for him only my sister exists.
My mother knows I'm a loser but she accepts me the way I am. She leaves me alone to rest in my room and play computer games, sometimes she asks me to do some housework, but that's no problem for me.
Lol dafuq that father, even with one you ended that badly your truly fucked

My mother is bluepilled beyond saving.

Since the beginning whenever we were around people she would always try to embarrass me.

Your mom shouldn't be making you feel uncomfortable like this, just tell her to stop. Get angry if you have to.

Damn that sounds rough :feelsbadman: I hope one day you can get your revenge on him.

No but she is really strict

More like teasing rather than bullying. It's still annoying though and sometimes I rage.

This is exactly why I went no contact with my mom haven't talked to her in like 2 years.

ya she take my ps4

Quite the opposite, she’s the type to disown me or call the cops on me . Has done it before

My mother thinks I am Chad, who secretly meets several stacies at a time.

My mother keeps talking about my younger brothers girlfriend. And all the fun stuff they do together. She knows I never had a girlfriend but she keeps rubbing it in my face. Yesterday she showed me a picture of a restaurant that my brother and his girlfriend went to. I glanced at her phone and said ''cool'' but she kept pointing the screen at me with a sadistic smile on her face. I should get out of this house asap but living on my own intimidates me. I still feel like I'm a little boy.

Uggh yes! My mom is the same way. Just leave me alone. Half these girls are rude hoes anyways

yes.. the most bullying thing she did to me was dress me up as a girl when going out because she was a proud feminist ashamed of having boys

No, but when going out she sometimes mentions that some girl looked at me, and i should probably approach her. Yeah, because fucking femoid had it's sight on me i should approach it.

yes.. the most bullying thing she did to me was dress me up as a girl when going out because she was a proud feminist ashamed of having boys
I want to interpret that as child abuse, feminists should not be allowed to raise any male children or children in general, as they're the worst influence anyone could have in their life.

She basically blackpills me all the time. She keeps telling me about my horrible skin, about my bad frame, about my horrid eye area. She keeps comparing me to my dad, who she has divorced, and tells me that I will never get a girlfriend or something like that. She started doing that when I was only 11 years old, she never built up my confidence. But I actually appreciate it because knowing the truth is better than being delusional.

I want to interpret that as child abuse, feminists should not be allowed to raise any male children or children in general, as they're the worst influence anyone could have in their life.
single mothers are the worst thing in the world. i fucking hate roastie cunts who claim "I DONT NEED NO MAN TO RAISHEE MAH KEEDZ!" Jesus christ i fucking hate feminists..

just look at the replies in the thread bro. fuck its an epidemic. single mothers and deadbeat fathers are the wrose human beings on the planet

My mother is a tradcon, so she doesn't understand my outlook and conclusion. She thinks anyone can go fine a quality femoid if they work a decent job and have a good personality.
I can deeply relate to my father on an emotional level, he's just trying to find his way yet I believe now he understands female nature. It only took him two divorces to come to the conclusion.
My father is white and has blue eyes, yet I had the misfortune of being mixed with brown.

She's married with a man who threatened to kill me in front of her because of some petty bullshit, and it's not even my dad, we all live in the same house and I need to avoid both of them, because when I see him I get angry and want to kill him. This situation left me with a lot of problems, I used to be very calm, but now I'm on the edge at all times, sometimes I'm angry with my brother for no reason, which makes me sad because while a bit of a cuck, he's a good person, and don't deserve when I treat him like this.

I feel really bad about this, because my mom does not give a single shit about how I feel in the situation, and never stopped to think about how this is affecting me, I started to stay in my room 24/7 and became an angry little shit after this, yet, she can't put 1+1 or maybe she can, but she doesn't care. Once I asked her to have a talk about this situation, the first thing she said was "be careful with what you will say, don't be selfish with your demands", and some time before when I asked her why she didn't kick him out yet, she said "well, I like him". Her husband is a failed normalfag, he's the stereotype of the wannabe gang member, tattoos, drug user, angry and bad attitude, and a fucking loser, because he is from a high middle class background and managed to fail at life.

So, while my mother herself doesn't bully me, she activelly supports people who did, and don't give a single fuck. And no, I'm not a fucking NEET who leechs at her and her husband, the only thing he pays for in this house is the food he eats (which is a lot because he's fat), and my mom has a half decent career as a business administrator, and she helps me with a very small amount to pay for my college, which I'm grateful for, but still feel mad at her. I had a job at McDonald's before but quit after a year because I needed to get back to college and it was affeting both physical health and mental health (I was getting fatter and more depressed). Unfortunately I can't get out because I can't pay rent and college at the same time, but I was clear with my mother about this, I want to move out, didn't said the reason at the time but I believe she's well aware, and she didn't object it in any way.

IncelTears and normies say I shouldn't be hateful towards women and society, but why? The house is a microcosmos of what society is, and my house is a disgustingly toxic enviroment. Yes, I know not every women and men aren't like that, because people like my brother exists, and I met a few decent people where I worked, but I'm always worried if people will betray me, because I feel betrayed by my mother. I graduate in six months and hopefully I will get a good job, but probably not gonna happen because jobs in my country are hard to find these days.

If someone read it, please make me aware of it, I really need someone to acknowledge my problems, because no one gives a shit IRL.

yes my mother is fucking bluepilled feminist monster... i have a lot and i mean a lot of white hair and im just 26 years old. She is the only person which makes me angry and since years. From beating me in primary school when i came back to home with 3 (C) grade instead of 5(A) grade. No beating but heavy shit continued through high school.

After high school i did 2 years break, just chilling, playing games etc. Then i went to job for one year. She ordered me to give her 1/3 of my wage and I laughed at her dumb ugly face cause she never gave me penny since and to this day and she have plenty of money. After a year i gave up on job cause of helath problems. i fucked up my neck and had chronic pain of neck which was causing headcheese as well. Obviously it took her like 4 moths to recognize a problem only when i was not able to move from my bed cause of pain. All that time she was angry at me and bully me cause i resigned from job. I did one year recovery and since then it's fine with my neck.

Since then shit was getting worse with every week. Around 2017 she went totaly insane, bullying me at fucking random shit. Since jan 2018 im trying to find new job with no success and her bullying and shit talking became ultimate lvl. I mentioned that she is feminist. indeed she is. She is watching all that retarted feminist talk shows when feminist scum blame men for all modern problems.

And recently my hard disc in pc fried. i was asking her since 3 weeks to buy me new one for 80$. and today she said that she will not buy me one cause she is planing to buy other things for herself now. 80 bucks man and she have over 75 000 usd in her bank acc, i saw with my own eyes when she logged in to her bank. I'm without PC for 3 weeks and prob will be next 3 or more cause this fucking feminist whore not to mention she destroyed my health, psychic, i have a lot of white hair...

i fucking hate her and wish her death.

grettings from broken phone with no sound nor headphones... going back to watch yt vids without fucking sound.

yes she is mentally ill and unreasonable i cant fucking stand her anymore i cannot wait to move.

My mother is the best I could have asked for.

If someone read it, please make me aware of it, I really need someone to acknowledge my problems, because no one gives a shit IRL.

They are both losers. It's wise to avoid them because they will try to drag you down to their level.

yes my mother is fucking bluepilled feminist monster... i have a lot and i mean a lot of white hair and im just 26 years old. She is the only person which makes me angry and since years. From beating me in primary school when i came back to home with 3 (C) grade instead of 5(A) grade. No beating but heavy shit continued through high school.

After high school i did 2 years break, just chilling, playing games etc. Then i went to job for one year. She ordered me to give her 1/3 of my wage and I laughed at her dumb ugly face cause she never gave me penny since and to this day and she have plenty of money. After a year i gave up on job cause of helath problems. i fucked up my neck and had chronic pain of neck which was causing headcheese as well. Obviously it took her like 4 moths to recognize a problem only when i was not able to move from my bed cause of pain. All that time she was angry at me and bully me cause i resigned from job. I did one year recovery and since then it's fine with my neck.

Since then shit was getting worse with every week. Around 2017 she went totaly insane, bullying me at fucking random shit. Since jan 2018 im trying to find new job with no success and her bullying and shit talking became ultimate lvl. I mentioned that she is feminist. indeed she is. She is watching all that retarted feminist talk shows when feminist scum blame men for all modern problems.

And recently my hard disc in pc fried. i was asking her since 3 weeks to buy me new one for 80$. and today she said that she will not buy me one cause she is planing to buy other things for herself now. 80 bucks man and she have over 75 000 usd in her bank acc, i saw with my own eyes when she logged in to her bank. I'm without PC for 3 weeks and prob will be next 3 or more cause this fucking feminist whore not to mention she destroyed my health, psychic, i have a lot of white hair...

i fucking hate her and wish her death.

grettings from broken phone with no sound nor headphones... going back to watch yt vids without fucking sound.
Get out of there man, try you hardest to get a job and hoard some money, you don't deserve it, call her on her shit, say she's an awful mother if she abuses you like that.

These are the stories nobody likes to talk about when making youtube videos and posts on social media about us, fucking normies.
They are both losers. It's wise to avoid them because they will try to drag you down to their level.
Yes, I realized it's not worth to go to jail because of them. I feel resentment for my brother for not taking my side, but I can understand his perspective, and he has too much to worry about already.

One day I will move out and all of this will be a distant memory.

My mother loves me because I rub her feet and cook her dinner

Yes. She tells me I'm gonna fail in life, to which I just laugh at because she has 0 room to talk about being a failure

my mom thinks i'm a literal schizophrenic