Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment does this self-destructive league of legends trucel streamer mog you ?

Does this self-destructed trucel mog you ?

• Total voters
RealSchizo

RealSchizo

sadcel
★★★★★
Zlatorz
bro, he may be a but he's self-destructing he's also a schizo and wants to transition into a tranny now i think

Average height or nah?

hilarious how this nigga was able to quit a lot of drugs except league

'truecel' how old is he? If it's above 30, we should remember looks inflation was in the negative and has gotten worse for 2 decades and tinder did not exist before 2012. Older truecels are all sub 4

'truecel' how old is he? If it's above 30, we should remember looks inflation was in the negative and has gotten worse for 2 decades and tinder did not exist before 2012. Older truecels are all sub 4
this guy is a wizard for sure he's above 30 for sure.

this guy is a wizard for sure he's above 30 for sure.
how many followers does he have? foids would sleep with a LTN who lives this way if he is a big streamer

how many followers does he have? foids would sleep with a LTN who lives this way if he is a big streamer
this guy is literally mentally ill, overweight, sub5 and not even rich from streaming. He got banned from almost every streaming platform for being a degenerate. He lost his mind playing LoL

also apparently he took hrt, he may have roped by now. Life is brutal for non-NT mentally ill gamercels

:yes::yes::yes: 4 votes no
whoever voted no is a volcel. This guy is MTN at worst facially it's his weight and mental. Playing league for 18 hours a day does that. He also became a troon , got banned from everywhere.

this guy is literally mentally ill, overweight, sub5 and not even rich from streaming. He got banned from almost every streaming platform for being a degenerate. He lost his mind playing LoL
I'm out of touch so I don't know if he randomly has millions of followers but I assume not based off of that. And if I looked at the pic for longer, doesn't look like the room of a streamer with cash

I'm out of touch so I don't know if he randomly has millions of followers but I assume not based off of that. And if I looked at the pic for longer, doesn't look like the room of a streamer with cash
apparently he does not have enough money to pay his rent, league players know him he's infamous for being degenerate and now unfortunately a TROON. Behead him.

hilarious how this nigga was able to quit a lot of drugs except league
idk what's happening inside his mind from high elo beloved streamer to a mentally ill trannie with barely any views + banned everywhere for being giga degenerate. Do you know more about him ? Never began for leaguecels.

idk what's happening inside his mind from high elo beloved streamer to a mentally ill trannie with barely any views + banned everywhere for being giga degenerate. Do you know more about him ? Never began for leaguecels.
i don't play in EU so i don't know him ''personally'' but i used to watch his streams before he went troon mode, he used to duo darkwinjax i think he was just edgy and kinda troll before but went full schizo mode when he became a krokodil crackhead or some shit like that. There was a clip of him showing his rotten infected arm on some platform i don't remember the name now

i don't play in EU so i don't know him ''personally'' but i used to watch his streams before he went troon mode, he used to duo darkwinjax i think he was just edgy and kinda troll before but went full schizo mode when he became a krokodil crackhead or some shit like that. There was a clip of him showing his rotten infected arm on some platform i don't remember the name now
lmao i heard he roped 10 mins ago while researching for information about him. And also he threatened his mother with a knife.

lmao i heard he roped 10 mins ago while researching for information about him. And also he threatened his mother with a knife.
brutal if true but yeah expected

Is it true league of legends takes away your soul as much as people say it does?

brutal if true but yeah expected
it was inevitable jfl why would he take krokodil out of any other drug what a low iq retarded troon. Injecting fentanyl is better. Krokodil will kill him , his hands will start rotting in the literal meaning. He isn't even UGLY like me. I am sub5 and deformed this retard is potential HTN if leanmaxxed.

Is it true league of legends takes away your soul as much as people say it does?
it's true if you're hard core gaming it. Normies that play lol are slayers or incels in denial/simps/femdomcucks etc a lot of fags, troons play too.

it's true if you're hard core gaming it. Normies that play lol are slayers or incels in denial/simps/femdomcucks etc a lot of fags, troons play too.
I don't get the appeal of that game. Looks like a third person walking simulator. It's fuckin stupid

I don't get the appeal of that game. Looks like a third person walking simulator. It's fuckin stupid
because you're not hooked. Try getting hooked and it'll kill your soul. I used to grind this game for 18 hours a day too in high school when I had more free time.

because you're not hooked. Try getting hooked and it'll kill your soul. I used to grind this game for 18 hours a day too in high school when I had more free time.
I can't imagine having another video game addiction. My dopamine receptors are all fried and fucked up that i must get no enjoyment from that little game. I don't get how grown men like tyler1 get hooked on this

It makes sense if its addictive to the average <18 year old. It's like runescape for example.

I can't imagine having another video game addiction. My dopamine receptors are all fried and fucked up that i must get no enjoyment from that little game. I don't get how grown men like tyler1 get hooked on this

It makes sense if its addictive to the average <18 year old. It's like runescape for example.
brutal fried dopaminebrainpill

>long luscious straight hair
>white

next.