Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Does the pain ever go away?

GENETIKXL

GENETIKXL

Deathnik
★★
Oldcels, do you get used to get treated as subhuman as years go by? i guess you stop caring anymore...

for me the pain has become unbearable and will need a good bullet or rope that puts relief.

Oldcel here (21)
No, never goes away

Oldcels, do you get used to get treated as subhuman as years go by? i guess you stop caring anymore...

for me the pain has become unbearable and will need a good bullet or rope that puts relief.
Think of it like this, Do you really want women in the state they are in, Do you really want what they have down there now as its "Self cleaning" With goop and leftovers, Do you really want a western woman who has a nagging shit attitude, Do you really want to deal with human beings anymore?

Oldcel here 24!

Solitude gets easier the less wants you have.

Life is suffering according to the Buddha and want leads to greater suffering.

the wage slavery is what gets to me
other than that i enjoy my games as much as i can

Oldcel here (21)
No, never goes away
57914.jpg

Think of it like this, Do you really want women in the state they are in, Do you really want what they have down there now as its "Self cleaning" With goop and leftovers, Do you really want a western woman who has a nagging shit attitude, Do you really want to deal with human beings anymore?
I don't want women at all, or any human being near me anymore. The pain these beings have inflicted upon me has caused a wound that will never heal.
Even if I get to fix my face and every single subhuman characteristic there is, the pain will still remain so bad that I will probably start seeking revenge and slowly start inflicting damage in people.

Right now I'm trying to calm down and sleep as much as I can, but not for long. Not willing to spend this whole year like shit again. I don't have any hope left.

Whats your definition of an oldcel? Things get worse bit by bit, but you get more used to it and apathetic as time passes

Not in my experience, but there are plenty of copes

Only when u heart stops beating

Whats your definition of an oldcel? Things get worse bit by bit, but you get more used to it and apathetic as time passes
Last year of HS being subhuman. Saw too much shit to even consider myself "normie". However there are guys here almost in their 30s that probably felt the same way I'm feeling now.

Teens tend to leave me alone now as I develop into a curmudgeon. Some people are even somewhat scared of me, with my beard and my permanently pissed off countenance, so I guess the pain subsides to an extent.

Last edited:
Last year of HS being subhuman. Saw too much shit to even consider myself "normie". However there are guys here almost in their 30s that probably felt the same way I'm feeling now.
Still in highschool are ya Jfl, that's only the beginning