Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Does the FBI/CIA post here?

• Thread starter Deleted member 21227
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 21227

Banned
-
Another user posted this video in a different thread (can't remember your username, sry :feelsbadman:), but I think it's interesting enough to make a separate one.
It's no secret nowadays that glowies try to egg people into going ER.

5/10 notable members are fbi

They lurk. Maybe they have posted bait threads IDK

I don't think the FBI really cares about an obscure internet forum with less than 300 active members but incels have been getting a lot of media attention lately so it's possible

That would be humorous
Giphy 1

Incel trait: Being a FBI agent

hello am glownigger

Yeah I’m posting right now

It’s over for the FBI

I'm pretty sure @CuckedRedditor works for the FBI

FBI fags have two accounts. The one they use to infiltrate and the private one they use to browse at home

I don't think the FBI really cares about an obscure internet forum with less than 300 active members but incels have been getting a lot of media attention lately so it's possible
The canucks are probably doing it, they've recently fallen into the habit of blaming all their mass-murders on incels. And that guy who interrogated Minassian **definitely** gets paid a six-figure salary to lurk here.

i seriously hope my tax dollars are not being wasted reading this shit

I suppose they at least observe this forum. I'm just waiting for the feds to raid my room any day now...

FBI/CIA members can be incels

FBI/CIA members can be incels
Possible but not probable, they can always use their power/status , operation money to extort,blackmail, coerce foids for sexual favors.

Yes, in fact everyone here except for you, who is reading this right now, is part of law enforcement.
@Beckysmash unironically is the feds.
Proof?

Imagine being an FBI agent after all the training, etc to be assigned to monitor an Incel forum :lul: :lul: :lul:

They post jailbait threads