Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does the catchphrase "cope" originate from incels?

• Thread starter RetardedChinlet
  • Start date
RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
"Cope." (In response to a person rationalizing his satisfaction to something obviously unpleasant.)

I swear I only heard it in incel forums around 2018-2019 but now it's a common expression everywhere on the internet.

Normal fags have to copy everything from us less privileged people.

I don't think so, same as chad. They were around before the incel phenomena, we just use them for our porpouses

I honestly think r/braincels popularised it and because the memes where so fire they spread over to the normies

I honestly think r/braincels popularised it and because the memes where so fire they spread over to the normies
Correct. We influenced internet culture in that forum.

I don't think so, same as chad. They were around before the incel phenomena, we just use them for our porpouses
Irrelevant, If it weren't for inkwells normies wouldn't be using those words now

Irrelevant, If it weren't for inkwells normies wouldn't be using those words now
Cope. We are not that important, even our beliefs were not original. We just added a tinge of blackness to it.

incel lingo came from 4chan

A lot of mainstream means and terms now came from incel groups and 4chan

r/braincels popularized it. The memes from there used to hit the front page of Reddit...then it got banned