Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does seeing your oneitits ruin everyone else's day too?

EThelegend27

EThelegend27

Self-banned
-
Title says it all, and before anyone reminds me i know that having an oneitis is mega cucked but im still blackpilled cause i know she would never even consider a ethnic shortcel like me:feelskek::feelsree:
anyways i was having a normal day decide to open instagram:)feelsclown:my first mistake, i dont even know why i even have it anymore i always get reminded of how ez chads and stacys have it)
check oneitis story, shes posting normal foid shit, see that she put a video of her hanging out with her friend:foidSoy::foidSoy:(honestly a pic of her hanging from a tree wouldve at least made me feel better too)
but seeing her face just kinda given a a shitty feeling:fuk: that has gone away in the past hour, im guessing cuz i reminded that an incel :feelsrope::fuk:and never hasd a chance with her the only thing that comforts me at this point is this website
pic related but im not gonna show her face cuz im not stupid

but im curious to see if this happen to other incels?

I dont know, last time i had a oneitis was in middle school.

I don’t have a oneitis anymore, so no

how old are you if u dont mind me asking?
Not at all, im 35.
Not really a oneitis, but there was this one girl that our families tried to get us together last year and she said no and went back to her husband. It hurts seeing her in person tbh.

Haven't had a oneitis in nine (9) years since I was in HS
Chicks at university were too insufferable, slutty & '''''feminist''''' to form a oneitis for, and most of them ignored my existence completely so I couldn't get to know them
I've been a NEET for the past two (2) years and six (6) months and am probably going to be NEET for the rest of my life, and if I do work, study or volunteer it will be on a WFH basis or with some way of hiding my face if I have to go on Zoom or be there in-person
I will probably never have a oneitis again for the rest of my life, which I have mixed feelings about, part of me feels like there's no point in carrying on in this life if I can't have a oneitis to stalk and orbit, but I'm also glad that I don't have some chick who lives in my head rent free

Mine , as u should , otherwise you’re cuck she will never give u chance
we'll see, her Instagram is public but all of she post all of her personal stuff in her close friends story

Last edited:
No haven’t had oneitis since I was a childcel in high school

Not as much as it once did.

Coping is our key:

Re: i rlly miss having a father
Unsourced_Anon
Png

#185757523Sunday, March 20, 2016 9:08 PM CDT
"they are the only ones that will love you forever" You are quite naive, adolescent schoolchild.
Re: that 10 year ban i got on runescape...
Unsourced_Anon
Png

#185761964Sunday, March 20, 2016 10:14 PM CDT
Why are Internet schoolchildren boasting about their deformities? African Americans are intellectually-crippled and violent parasites. "Transgender" individuals suffer from nothing more than the psychological illness of Gender Dysphoria. Both of those illnesses are glorified by leftist imbeciles.
Re: POST YOUR FAVORITE MUSICIANS/BANDS
Unsourced_Anon
Png

#185794763Monday, March 21, 2016 3:32 PM CDT
It would seem that the superior musical group, Culture Club, has been neglected, due to envy.

Re: i wanna make something in scratch
Unsourced_Anon
Png

#186131979Saturday, March 26, 2016 8:12 PM CDT
A simple "linked list" diagram should suffice.
Re: who in rt knows scripting :3
Unsourced_Anon
Png

#186208104Sunday, March 27, 2016 7:27 PM CDT
"Scripting" is a vague term. Which scripting language are you referring to? Perl? Lua? Python? Please specify.

Doesn't happen to me 'cause I don't have Instagram thank fuck.

It was the thing that made my studying years an insufferable hell.