Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Does optimism always have to be bluepilled?

Mansnob

Mansnob

Banned
-
I myself am personally an optimist. This does not mean I'm bluepilled necessarily (at least I don't think?), I have done lots of reseayon inceldom, the science and psychology of looks etc. But I think there's still better and more optimistic outlooks to have on life regardless of these issues.

"optimism" like what? holding onto a vain hope that maybe in 50 years you'll meet a perfect unicorn that'll ignore all your flaws?

"optimism" like what? holding onto a vain hope that maybe in 50 years you'll meet a perfect unicorn that'll ignore all your flaws?
No. That there are better things in life than girls. That you can live a happy life regardless of what you look like.

Nope optimism doesn't have to be bluepilled. As you already mentioned, there are more things to life than getting a girlfriend. I don't get in how far changing the focus on females to the focus on career could be bluepill for instance. You can be optimistic that you'll attain a happy life. It could even be realistic.
We all know that life is pretty much pointless, therefore optimism is basically the only thing that keeps us going in life.
In regard to the thoughts of getting a girlfriend one day, it's probably! different. If you're massively deformed it's unrealistic that a girl will be attracted to you, so being optimistic is pointless since you can't make a female's natural instincts go away.

I myself am personally an optimist. This does not mean I'm bluepilled necessarily (at least I don't think?), I have done lots of reseayon inceldom, the science and psychology of looks etc. But I think there's still better and more optimistic outlooks to have on life regardless of these issues.
Optimism is the highest level of cope.

No. That there are better things in life than girls. That you can live a happy life regardless of what you look like.

You can. But its hard to achieve such a mindset.