Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Does my phenotype hurt my chances?

R

randomguy1235

Captain
★★
Hello all, I'm relatively new to the community and would like to gauge to what degree does my ethnic phenotype hinder my looks. I'm indigenous Palestinian (Samaritan) if anyone is wondering. Also, before any mod bans me for looking potentially average, do note I'm a rotting Schizoid, a KHV, and these are pics with ideal angle/lighting.

15289241_1238912302836080_8010519201538196267_o.jpg

14715545_1198597456867565_6779241876898532808_o.jpg

21752416_1522343101159664_794958863241287421_n.jpg

its over for you, im sorry subhuman/10

Rename this site to autisticethnics.me.

You look Italian don't tell bitches you're Palestinian dummy

I will tell you to pm @FACEandLMS he rated me and many others, I trust his the most

You must be retarded or some shit

You look Italian don't tell bitches you're Palestinian dummy

Really? That's cool, I always thought I looked like an archetypal Levantine. I'd want to be honest with whomever I'd potentially date after I get my surgeries though.

You look decent for an Arab. Don't care about those western whores and get yourself a virgin Muslim bride.

You must be retarded or some shit
I'm actually a high IQcel, and it seems my fears are being realized ITT: an ethnic like me will struggle with getting a looksmatch unless I run arranged marriage game.

I'm actually a high IQcel, and it seems my fears are being realized ITT: an ethnic like me will struggle with getting a looksmatch unless I run arranged marriage game.
"high IQ"
bfl.gif

Yep, took the WAIS IV and scored 134 fullscale IQ (141 verbal ability). Didn't help with my romantic endeavors though.
I guess you have severe autism then.

Really ? A murtaad ?

Kill yourself.
Don't forget that Allah created and intended for us to suffer in this existence (plus, you know, the whole damning 70+% of humanity to hellfire for eternity). Doesn't sound like a merciful God to me.

You look almost white, you're a chad-lite.

Don't forget that Allah created and intended for us to suffer in this existence (plus, you know, the whole damning 70+% of humanity to hellfire for eternity). Doesn't sound like a merciful God to me.
He's not merciful to dickheads. Also that doesn't disprove god's existence dumbass.

Yes, females hate ethnics. They want us exterminated from their perfect world.

He's not merciful to dickheads. Also that doesn't disprove god's existence dumbass.
The burden of proof is on theists like yourself buddy. I can't just say "prove to me Santa IS NOT real" because we should assume that a fictional being like Santa does not exist in reality by default.

Yes, females hate ethnics. They want us exterminated from their perfect world.
:feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

I'm planning on white-maxing within the next two years (rhinoplasty, canthoplasty, etc), so I hope I'm not exterminated until then.

:feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

I'm planning on white-maxing within the next two years (rhinoplasty, canthoplasty, etc), so I hope I'm not exterminated until then.
They will start hunting us like this soon, it's only a matter of time.
vWDinkCD9omOoUgKNLZ8sWa5NmhRcPYIm-cp-9br9gs.gif

The burden of proof is on theists like yourself buddy. I can't just say "prove to me Santa IS NOT real" because we should assume that a fictional being like Santa does not exist in reality by default.
So you're comparing god, who has prophets, religions, holy books to Santa who is a fictional character in story being told to children?

So you're comparing god, who has prophets, religions, holy books to Santa who is a fictional character in story being told to children?
Ok, would me referencing Scientology rather than Santa change my fundamental argument? It's the same premise.

You look good enough to get girls. If you're not getting them, you are a mentalcel. Work on that if it's even possible.
I've been trying to go after my looksmatches (4-5), but it seems that as an ethnic it'll be hard to do so consistently. JBW theory has some real validity to it IMO.

I've been trying to go after my looksmatches (4-5), but it seems that as an ethnic it'll be hard to do so consistently. JBW theory has some real validity to it IMO.
You have light skin. You may as well be white tbh.