Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Does minoxidil enlarge your heart or give heart palpitations and chest pain

Incel

Incel

Co founder
★★★★★
I used to get heart palpitations initially and now and then, but I heard that young guys won't get serious symptoms but older guys get heart ache, fast beating and some even when to hospital. Is the minox slowly enlarging my heart? I think I might get start showing symptoms as I grow old, and I won't be able to fix it in the future

Also if rosemary oil can do the same thing minox can do, I'll permanently switch, is there anyone who switched to natural oils?

are you Norwooding bro?

are you Norwooding bro?
I'm not norwooding but I didn't have hair in my temples since birth. My dad's genetics is like that, right now I'm at norwood 1 or 2. Problem is my dad went bald in his 20s so I'm sure I will also bald, to prevent that I started minox at 17. Grew some new follicles but now I'm scared of heart disease

I'm not norwooding but I didn't have hair in my temples since birth. My dad's genetics is like that, right now I'm at norwood 1 or 2. Problem is my dad went bald in his 20s so I'm sure I will also bald, to prevent that I started minox at 17. Grew some new follicles but now I'm scared of heart disease
I see

Im using minoxidil and I dont have any side effects

Who gives a fuck hair is more important than your heart

Im using minoxidil and I dont have any side effects
What's your age, if you are young you might be ok rn, but as you grow old you might get symptoms

Oral or topical minoxidil ?

And to come back to your question, you might experience these symptoms because minoxidil was originally marketed to lower blood pressure

Oral or topical minoxidil ?

And to come back to your question, you might experience these symptoms because minoxidil was originally marketed to lower blood pressure
Topical