Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Does longterm inceldom destroy a man's pairbonding ability?

Divergent_Integral

Divergent_Integral

Spastic ricecel, heightmogged by 99.74% of men
★★★★
In my case, I'm afraid it has. If an attractive foid were to land on my doorstep today, I simply wouldn't know what to do with her, nor how to handle any kind of intimite relationship with her. All the adversity I've experienced over the last 20 years of trying to find a romantic partner (I'm an oldcel at 37) have definitely put a damper on my belief in things like "love" and romantic relationships. The youthful fire and enthusiasm with which I would have greeted any woman into my life have long left me. Additionally, taking the blackpill has severely diminished my tolerance for the usual annoying foid behavior and mannerisms. I often look with amazement at my bluepill normie male friends tolerating all this crap from their "loved ones".

Yes. It destroys everything, the very soul until nothing is left but a shell of a man.

I'd just treat her like an organical sex-doll whose ciphered persona is set to perma-girlish. foids aren't interesting anyway.

Last edited:
In my case, I'm afraid it has. If an attractive foid were to land on my doorstep today, I simply wouldn't know what to do with her, nor how to handle any kind of intimite relationship with her. All the adversity I've experienced over the last 20 years of trying to find a romantic partner (I'm an oldcel at 37) have definitely put a damper on my belief in things like "love" and romantic relationships. The youthful fire and enthusiasm with which I would have greeted any woman into my life have long left me. Additionally, taking the blackpill has severely diminished my tolerance for the usual annoying foid behavior and mannerisms. I often look with amazement at my bluepill normie male friends tolerating all this crap from their "loved ones".
The look is everything. You do not need any skill. :forcedsmile:

Relationshits are for Normies. Not for Incels. JFL at even trying to have something normal people have. The only position you will ever achieve in a friendship circle is a funny monkey for people to throw their problems at and abuse.

Relationshits are for Normies. Not for Incels. JFL at even trying to have something normal people have. The only position you will ever achieve in a friendship circle is a funny monkey for people to throw their problems at and abuse.
Agreed
Me too but I doubt just inceldom destroyed mine, bullying from everyone ostracizing and having a horrible life fucked up my mind

I wouldn't know if it is permanent or not, you get used to lots of things. But the initial "exit" of your inceldom should be very tough.

If everyone has made it abundantly clear to you, during your entire upbringing, 10's and 20's, hell even past that. Why would someone suddenly accept you? There is a huge mental barrier to get past.

I wouldn't know if it is permanent or not, you get used to lots of things. But the initial "exit" of your inceldom should be very tough.

If everyone has made it abundantly clear to you, during your entire upbringing, 10's and 20's, hell even past that. Why would someone suddenly accept you? There is a huge mental barrier to get past.
Yeah, you're right. I'd be very skeptical to say the least. I've had many 100s of romantic rejections in my life. One rejection isn't usually that bad (the normies are sort of right about that), but the cumulative effect of all those rejections has definitely damaged or destroyed a major part of my soul.

Oui je suis de QC. Content de voir un autre francais ici finalement. Comment sont les foids en France?
Vu que c'est les seules que je connais en bon gilet jaune arriéré, je peux pas vraiment comparer. Toujours est-il que je serais pas là si j'en avais plus à dire. :feelsrope:

Vu que c'est les seules que je connais en bon gilet jaune arriéré, je peux pas vraiment comparer. Toujours est-il que je serais pas là si j'en avais plus à dire. :feelsrope:
Mes condoleance. C'est pareil partout dans l'ouest..:fuk:

Mes condoleance. C'est pareil partout dans l'ouest..:fuk:
Après c'est possible que ce soit pire au Canada. Honnêtement de l'extérieur ça fait peur.

The blackpill essentially leads to either personal liberation and comfort or personal destruction. I’d say you’re probably very used to inceldom by now and prefer to be in that state.

The blackpill essentially leads to either personal liberation and comfort or personal destruction. I’d say you’re probably very used to inceldom by now and prefer to be in that state.
Yeah, I've known literally nothing else.

it destroys your ability to function as a regular person, and with that goes the ability to pairbond amongst other things. THis is especially prominent in relation to things to do with women.

Yeah, you're right. I'd be very skeptical to say the least. I've had many 100s of romantic rejections in my life. One rejection isn't usually that bad (the normies are sort of right about that), but the cumulative effect of all those rejections has definitely damaged or destroyed a major part of my soul.
Brutal. Can relate
No teenage love will fuck you up for life

It's funny how inceldom mentally destroys men while the exact opposite - whoredom - mentally fucks up women :lul:

It's funny how inceldom mentally destroys men while the exact opposite - whoredom - mentally fucks up women :lul:
I was just going to comment this exact thing. It's like two sides going in two opposite directions creating an increasingly larger gap.

If you spend like five minutes watching those tiktok videos, you start to feel a complete disconection with the average foid, almost like they are from another planet.

It makes you nihilistic

Agreed

Me too but I doubt just inceldom destroyed mine, bullying from everyone ostracizing and having a horrible life fucked up my mind
Social isolation and ostracization are the main thing, inceldom is just a part of that and inceldom makes it much worse.

Relationships can give you some purpose and happiness, if you weren't incel the other negative aspects wouldn't feel as bad. But as an incel every negative is just another thing piling onto a negative existence.

It makes you anti-social.

Definitely.

Even if we somehow managed to "ascend" (which isn't possible, but let's just say it is for the sake of this argument) it wouldn't be able to compensate for all the rejection and social isolation that we've suffered.

We're not like other people, we're broken to the point where the idea of a "relationship" is something completely alien to us.

Just stop opening your legs to Chad, woman it's not that hard. I had to go 20 years without sex. You can do it to:feelsokman::feelsdevil:

Don't know, but visiting a lot of prostitutes definitely does that. [UWSL]I can't imagine stopping myself from having sex with hookers, even after finding a gf[/UWSL]

[UWSL][/UWSL]

Not only inceldom, entire life itself fuck youu up beyond repair (in most cases)

I think OP is right; it does affect pair-bonding ability. But I don't think it's just inceldom. I believe it has to be black pilled inceldom, because if a blue pilled incel who's been incel for years and years suddenly ascends through divine intervention, they might believe "this is the one" and hold on her like his life depended on it.

No.

If an attractive foid were to land on my doorstep today, I simply wouldn't know what to do with her, nor how to handle any kind of intimite relationship with her.
You would have a similar response to most similarly unlikely scenarios.
Additionally, taking the blackpill has severely diminished my tolerance for the usual annoying foid behavior and mannerisms.
It's like an annoying buzzing. Once you know that it's there, you can't unhear it.

Avoiding foids is an optimal thing to do for most of us, and it seems to generally be mutual except in some situations. There's no point engaging with them. Just turn 360 and walk away and things should work out relatively ok tbh.

I don't think it destroys your pair bonding ability, but it would you'd feel weird and insecure as fuck in the relationship

Don't remind me. I hate n0rmies :feelsree:. They are a piece of shit. They always treat you bad. N0rmies are worse than fecies. They are the reason, why I'm always stressed in my highschool. I don't like them. They always will push you down (totaly like not today) :feelsUnreal:. N0rmies are shit, unlike anons and frens (wich i like):feelshehe:

Absolutely relatable, many incels don't realize that sluts are not the only ones unable to pairbond anymore, neither are we.
The only difference is of course that we don't even have the chance to experience this in the first place.

You can't really tell how you truly feel about something until you have a chance to do it, everything else is just cope.

thread hijacked by f*ench cuckolds :feelsugh:

True because men and women are different. A man's value is directly proportional to his body count and for women it's inversely proportional. A virgin girl is most desirable and playboy is considered peak alpha.

Yes. It destroys everything, the very soul until nothing is left but a shell of a man.
Agree, for me it was missing out on teen love which destroyed me the most.

It probably takes a toll on it, since after being blackpilled you'll have a hard time trusting a foid and whatnot (you shouldn't trust her anyway). But promiscuity ruins women to a much larger extent that inceldom ruins men in that regard.

It probably takes a toll on it, since after being blackpilled you'll have a hard time trusting a foid and whatnot (you shouldn't trust her anyway). But promiscuity ruins women to a much larger extent that inceldom ruins men in that regard.
I was going to say that tbh

can you even trust your woman after knowing that much? Especially given that in the situation of most of us, guys past the age of 20, you mostly likely won't be bonding with any virgin girl.

Indeed.

By the way, I may be "blackpilled" but it's as if the bluepill instinct is hard to suppress. These mating sub-routines "default" my personality to huge beta bluepill dork in the presence of foids

Don't think so. If anything, he's just thirstier and less mysterious to the foid

Don't think so. If anything, he's just thirstier and less mysterious to the foid
Cope. Long term inceldom takes away your humanity, destroys your soul, eventually nothing resembling a man is left, more like a zombie or creature.

Youncel fags wouldn't understand this. And they should pray that that never do

I wont be able to keep up a conversation and ultimately make her feel weird about me. I fear i wont be able to get hard because of my anxiety and i probably will fuck up everything because of my nervousness and high inhib.

autism + no experience + ugly = over

It would be hard after so many years being forced to spend your time alone and on your coping habits. I'd like to think I'd be able to adjust and make things work, but I think it would take some patience and empathy from her. If she's strongly attracted to me from the get go, that might be possible, but I doubt that would happen really.