Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Does LDAR make time go really quick?

A

a1mless

Recruit
★★★★
I think it does, I sleep into 12, have brunch, play a few games and its already night time, rinse and repeat, at the same time though its really depressing because you are getting older rapidly.

Yeah. Once you get into habits, life goes by quickly. Ideally you should break out of habits and do different things to extend your youth, but there's only so many times you can go on a walk in a national park before it becomes another routine.

Time moves painfully slow for me.

It does. When you look back over a long period of LDARing it feels like nothing because nothing different happened. I've lost years to nothingness.

When you look back over a long period of LDARing it feels like nothing because nothing different happened. I've lost years to nothingness.
Same for me tbh, I still feel like a teenager.

Life is going by so quickly now it's scary. The years just seem to fly by.

I've LDARmaxxed harder this year than those before it, and we're already almost a third of the way through. Feels like New Year's Day was yesterday.

I feel time goes by quick no matter what I do. Soon I'll be dead which is a plus.

It's quick and slow at the same time. Like entering a time vortex

It really depends on what you're doing tbh.

it feels like fast forwarding a movie thats 5fps

I wish time went by fast. It’s only in the moment it feels so slow.

yeh my summer breaks usually went by quicker than school years did

It depends on how good your copes are. Time goes pretty fast for me though.

yes and no, it feels like time goes by really slow for me but when i look back at like the past 5 yrs of my life it is all a blur and i remember every detail perfectly

Yes, I feel like days are going by quicker than ever, fucking hell it's almost April.

Its more like LDARing doesn't make any day stand out from the rest, so it all just merges into one undefinable stretch of time. I have a stretch of about 10 years where I literally didn't do anything, and can't remember anything. All I did was work and play video games. I do remember I took a 2 week vacation where I just played skyrim 24/7.

I just wanna die already and permanently ldar