Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does having unpaid sex through height frauding count as ascension?

Does having unpaid sex through height frauding as ascensión?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Don Vito

Don Vito

Cinemaxxxed
★★★★
Lets suppose you go to party friday at night with lifting insoles on. Basically 4 inches taller and you ascend with a drunk bitch and even having her number. The she or them are willintg to have sex later or at least be your girlfriend to hace sex later. She or they think You are taller than You actually are.

Is that ascension?

According to this forum, yes. This forum is filled with bitter social rejects who have subject to vigin shaming, and they would feel the envy like a teenage girl for achieving sex through frauding.

They don't care about sex, they care about validation. which includes validation through fraud, because that is still discriminate. However, hookers use discrimination as well, but there are no 'bragging rights' there.

Last edited:
tall people look more attractive because they have bigger heads, a more expanded face, wider shoulders, longer torso and other stuff.
insoles won't fix that

Yes. tho it may be a problem when you take your shoes off.... Unless you plan to have sex with them.

Of course, obviously, HOW it would not be

BEING ABLE TO HEIGHTFRAUD MEANS YOU HAVE DECENT SEX, HECK EVEN htnS HEIGHTFRAUD

They don't care about sex, they care about validation. which includes validation through fraud, because that is still discriminate. However, hookers use discrimination as well, but there are no 'bragging rights' there.
:bluepill:Ppl here want sex and affection only IT thinks we want "validation" jfl

Isn't affection validation?
Affection is raw pleasure while validation is related to anxiety. At least that's how I see it.
Funny point you bring up. A prostitute can give you affection but not validation. So if you want a non-prostitute you are specifically looking for validation.
Or u just don't wanna pay every time. They ain't cheap where I'm at

That is absolutely ascension, just get the lifts for all of your shoes

Affection is raw pleasure while validation is related to anxiety. At least that's how I see it.
Affection can give pleasure but pleasure doesn't mean affection. To receive affection the person has to feel comfortable with you, so in a way affection is raw validation.

No, even having a 4 girl sex rotation, and multiple long term gf doesn't make you not incel

Affection can give pleasure but pleasure doesn't mean affection. To receive affection the person has to feel comfortable with you, so in a way affection is raw validation.
That makes sense altho I tend to focus on the pleasure aspect

:bluepill:Ppl here want sex and affection only IT thinks we want "validation" jfl
Then go buy a hooker. Oh wait, that's not ascension is it? because you want validation. Quit your ultra macho hyperalpha phantasy copes and admin you are a human who want's to be liked by other humans

Then go buy a hooker. Oh wait, that's not ascension is it? because you want validation. Quit your ultra macho hyperalpha phantasy copes and admin you are a human who want's to be liked by other humans
I would use nothing but hookers if it wasn't for the money jfl. Validation is ego-related shit that idc about