Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does being transracial work?

tulasdanslos

tulasdanslos

East though, they heading to the East
★★★★
Like ok I don't look white so I won't claim white I'll just claim MENA. Can I ascend by making a MENA dating profile? Like buying a turban, learning stock phrases like "allahmdullilah" and "mashallah" and changing my name to Abdul. Does that work?

I'm Blasian, though I wouldn't disrespect East Asian males.

Like ok I don't look white so I won't claim white I'll just claim MENA. Can I ascend by making a MENA dating profile? Like buying a turban, learning stock phrases like "allahmdullilah" and "mashallah" and changing my name to Abdul. Does that work?
Med pride.

Idk, try it and let me know, Chico. Id like to transcape my way out of riceceldom, mang

Terroristmaxx, go to Sweden and kill large amounts of scandinavians
Make the those annoying shitskins here proud