Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Does anyone use any pills etc for anxiety or nervousness?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
I can't freakin focus at work these days.

The anxiety is killing me. I need to piss every 10 minutes coz of it.

Theres no way I can focus especially since the pressure at work is so high. I'm just gonna screw up again and they'll be glad to have one more excuse to get rid of me.

I don’t believe in pills unless they’re black

betablockers work fairly well and ive heard good things about phenibut you can order online

I kinda wanna order some etizolam ngl but it's expensive

only other way to get pills is to go a psychiatrist which is retarded and cucked

I take some of that but it's against my will and it's a terrible risk. Just look at Jordan Peterson. I take Xanax but currently lowering the dose as prescribed.
Psychiatrists say that Zoloft (sertraline) not only is for depression but for anxiety too. Again i'm taking that too but would prefer not to. Here in my country you can buy it without prescription but idk where you live. As side effect it affects your capacity to COOOM.
EDIT: I've heard that you can take GABA as a supplement. It's the neuroreceptor that helps your body and mind relax.

I take some of that but it's against my will and it's a terrible risk. Just look at Jordan Peterson. I take Xanax but currently lowering the dose as prescribed.
Psychiatrists say that Zoloft (sertraline) not only is for depression but for anxiety too. Again i'm taking that too but would prefer not to. Here in my country you can buy it without prescription but idk where you live. As side effect it affects your capacity to COOOM.
EDIT: I've heard that you can take GABA as a supplement. It's the neuroreceptor that helps your body and mind relax.
I'm already losing my mind just working. I can't imagine having to deal with a nagging ungrateful wife and kids who won't listen. The pressure would literally kill me.

Maybe I'm just not born to be someone in life.

How the fuck do normies manage to climb the career full time while still having a family that is functional? It's def not their iq that's for sure.

Last edited:
I'm on klonopin, it helps with my anxiety... but I don't recommend it to anyone 'cause it's extremely addictive

I'm already losing my mind just working. I can't imagine having to deal with a nagging ungrateful wife and kids who won't listen. The pressure would literally kill me.

Maybe I'm just not born to be someone in life
As brocel, you have to quit. The situation that you are living looks like what happened to me before turning into meet.
Are you already waking up suddenly at night thinking about work? That's like the endgame and i kept going until i snapped and here i am, unemployed and anxious, with guilt too.
Consider your options about working on another field.

As brocel, you have to quit. The situation that you are living looks like what happened to me before turning into meet.
Are you already waking up suddenly at night thinking about work? That's like the endgame and i kept going until i snapped and here i am, unemployed and anxious, with guilt too.
Consider your options about working on another field.
Im beginning to realize a rule of thumb. If you constantly feel sad or depressed working for multiple days continuously, its a sign you should leave.

There clearly is something really wrong that's causing it and it won't go away.

Boomers which tell you dumb shit like just endure it. It doesn't work like that today when workers rights are being cut down. Usually being depressed means people at work don't like you or you don't like your job. Eventually it's going to build up into an excuse to get rid of you

Im beginning to realize a rule of thumb. If you constantly feel sad or depressed working for multiple days continuously, its a sign you should leave.
You're right, OP.
My shitty job made me even more suicidal.
I don't regret quitting, at all.
I mean... your life can only improve so much when you're a low value man, but yeah... I'm definitely feeling better than how I was back when I was wageslaving.

Yes but it makes it impossible to have orgasms

I take Welbutrin (antidepressant). It mellows me out.

I kinda wanna order some etizolam ngl but it's expensive

only other way to get pills is to go a psychiatrist which is retarded and cucked
only for burgercels :feelshmm:

No but thats brutal

Yes I take the same medicine for my anxiety and heart/blood pressure problem

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back