Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I "regret" never working out in the last 3-4 years but what's the point? There isn't any (I'd never ever go to a gym bur it would be pushups etc

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

1/10 | 5'4 | I am Tired and I am weak
★★★★★
I mean do you get my view? There's no point in me working out I'm a deformed very non-NT manlet with extreme social anxiety. There's literally zero (0) chance that I ever get a date let alone a gf. Not only am I very strange looking and short but I have a speech problem (weird voice, lots of hesitation and stuttering), I don't know what to say, I can't be funny and I'm boring AF, I'm damaged from the past 13 years people staring at me, joking etc bc of my head/face and I laugh, moan & talk in my sleep (not my fault and I don't wake up from it but I sometimes wake up my family in other rooms).

When I do work out I do it once (for 5 mins) and then not again for weeks. This is at home. Mainly dumbbells, calthestenics (long planks, push-ups, pull ups etc) and treadmill. I am skinny, 50kg only but have very fat belly.

On the one hand not working out feels shit and I fucking regret never having done it. On the other there's not point

If I were disciplined in the last 3-4 years I'd have a "good" physique but I'd still be very ugly and very short. So I guess my regret is kinda limited.

So what should I do? Rot or work out? It's a huge cope me thinking, I can work out and then I'll get better chance of getting a gf. I won't. I thought this from time to time over the last months but I knew it was a lie so I never really stuck at it.

It's over. Truly over.

I'd just Ldar if you don't need to work out for anything.

i'll be brutally honest, it wont get you a gf. For us incels, gym can only be about health. You have equipment at home, so Id carry on working out. At least you wont get mogged in a public gym, cause youre at home.

i'll be brutally honest, it wont get you a gf. For us incels, gym can only be about health. You have equipment at home, so Id carry on working out. At least you wont get mogged in a public gym, cause youre at home.
:yes::fuk:

I've thought about making a home gym. Public gyms are way too full of sexhavers.