Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Does anyone take antidepressants here?

• Thread starter Deleted member 6214
  • Start date
I'll bet your mental illness was exacerbated by your sleep apnea. My onset of sleep apnea made me act super erratic, resulting in me being kicked out and having to see a psychiatrist (which as we speak, I'm about to leave for).

I saw a psychiatrist once, and he was a nice guy. But all he basically told me was that I should be hanging out with other people. That is so much easier said than done. At my last job, the only people who wanted to hang out with me just wanted to use me for weed. Or they wanted to drink and do drugs with me. One guy was so addicted to drugs that he died, and he was a young guy.

The psychiatrist wouldn’t prescribe me anything, so I went to my “primary,” and she’s an LPN. She is working with me. She is telling me these drugs are helping, but I don’t really think they are. Maybe I’ll try something new. Do you take anything besides the bupropion?

I had a coworker who was on lithium. He said it helps him. Maybe I’ll ask her to put me on that. I’d like something more activating though, like the Wellbutrin. Maybe Paxil.

I took Cymbalta for a while but I prefer myself when I’m not on it.

I saw a psychiatrist once, and he was a nice guy. But all he basically told me was that I should be hanging out with other people. That is so much easier said than done. At my last job, the only people who wanted to hang out with me just wanted to use me for weed. Or they wanted to drink and do drugs with me. One guy was so addicted to drugs that he died, and he was a young guy.

The psychiatrist wouldn’t prescribe me anything, so I went to my “primary,” and she’s an LPN. She is working with me. She is telling me these drugs are helping, but I don’t really think they are. Maybe I’ll try something new. Do you take anything besides the bupropion?

I had a coworker who was on lithium. He said it helps him. Maybe I’ll ask her to put me on that. I’d like something more activating though, like the Wellbutrin. Maybe Paxil.
Yeah my shrink initially accused me of being lazy and depressed. But ever since my sleep apnea diagnosis, he's been alot more understanding. I'm only taking the Welbutrin.

Used to take lexapro but it was practically useless, made me gain weight, and fucked up my libido (not that I’m going to stick my dick inside anywhere) but I’m not going to compromise my ability to get hard and cum. I’ll stay the nervous wreck that I am.

Abilify. Treatment is chronic and I have to go there to have it administered by syringe so I can't fake taking it. over 4 me boyos

I take em. Tbh I don’t think they really do anything at all. Thank god no hair loss or weight gain. KNOCK ON WOOD.

I've taken multiple ones in the past none worked. Weed helps way more tbh

I took Lexapro from April 2017 to November of last year and it was shit, felt no emotions most of the time and I stopped being able to be very creative or solve difficult problems as well as I could when I was off them. But the worst part of them for me was the withdrawals that would start after as little as missing a dose by 3 or 6, which would have me having panic attacks that got so bad a few times that my family and friends at the time wanted to take me to the psych ward because they thought I was having a psychotic episode.