Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Does anyone still try approaching women?

QuantumDummy

QuantumDummy

solum
★★★★
Some dude on here said something that resonated with me, and he said that real men go and get what they want, while nice guys expect it to come to them.

I never tried to get what I want. I've been shit on in different ways which has prevented me from trying.

Do you try to get what you want?

The guy who told you that was probably a PUA fag tbh. Real incels have tried, but know it's over so they have given up

I tried for years, during college. I got rejected dozens of times. If youre ugly, poor and lack social skills its litteraly impossible. I had to learn it the hard way...
Now im 27 and i know its over for me.
Anyway i wish luck to everyone that keeps fighting just in case. Being an incel should be your last option :(

Some dude on here said something that resonated with me, and he said that real men go and get what they want, while nice guys expect it to come to them.
Btw, CHAD go and get what they want, while NORMIES expect it to come to them. And INCELS just rot.

Na i gave up on approaching / trying. Also i have fuck all to offer a female.

I just LDAR and claim Neetbux now

Yes and I will continue to do so.

The whole process drives me insane, however.

Trying not to fuck things up this time around.

Yeah always ends the same. I will continue to though because it gets my rocks off now lol.

No, I know how it will end up.

No. Not since 2 years.

I'm trying to stalk my absolute ideal on facebook but I don't know anything about her except where she (possibly) goes to school. I tried to ask some girls from the Facebook group of this school but nobody recognized her from my description and I will not send them the creepshot I took kek.

not with my race and height

can't even have small talk with one without scarring them off

jfl at approaching femoids as a fat manlet in his late 30s. it’s rope for me.