Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Anyone else shadow banned on YouTube?

copecel00

copecel00

Admiral
★★
Everytime I try to comment it just disappears all the Time, anyone else get this?! And I’ve tried to use different accounts but I think they IP banned me.

ill have someone like my comment just to unlike it :feelsrope:

Comments who got cuss words in them usually get blocked. Try to say something like Hello nigger, are you a fucking jew?

Your fortune: Good news will come to you by mail

Comments who got cuss words in them usually get blocked. Try to say something like Hello

Your fortune: Good news will come to you by mail
I don’t use cuss words, but probably too much blackpill talk gets the comment removed, but I’ll try using simple words. Thanks.

On one acc yes, most of my comments disappear. And I get 24 hour bans all the time. Also just got my Instagram banned.

YouTube is so soy so yeah

I basically can't say anything even mildly controversial on there and even some of my more innocuous comments get removed instantly.

On one acc yes, most of my comments disappear. And I get 24 hour bans all the time. Also just got my Instagram banned.
It’s so annoying that you can’t say anything anymore, even if you’re not hostile it’s still gets the comment removed if you say something that’s against the narrative.

It’s so annoying that you can’t say anything anymore, even if you’re not hostile it’s still gets the comment removed if you say something that’s against the narrative.
Indeed. YouTube was the last major platform where you could speak freely.

I basically can't say anything even mildly controversial on there and even some of my more innocuous comments get removed instantly.
Yeah man, anything that’s slightly against the narrative gets removed, I think YouTube has a word blacklist even if you try to not make it obvious it still gets removed anyway. :feelsbadman:

Indeed. YouTube was the last major platform where you could speak freely.
This is the only site where there is no censorship, Im very grateful to have found it.

Everywhere else is a disaster.

This is the only site where there is no censorship, Im very grateful to have found it.

Everywhere else is a disaster.
It’s the only reason I come here. Although this place has become censorious as well. Mention anything that vaguely intimates you’re not pure-bred incel and you get banned.

It’s the only reason I come here. Although this place has become censorious as well. Mention anything that vaguely intimates you’re not pure-bred incel and you get banned.
Very true.

I almost never comment on YouTube videos