Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone play apex

ApexLegendscel

ApexLegendscel

Recruit
★★★
If you do, what's your main legend ?
What is your favorite loadout ?
How frequently do you play it ?
How long have you playing it for ?
What's your current rank ?

I main Mirage/Valk
Prowler SMG + G7 Scout (I'm open to other weapons in pubs but in ranked it's the only one I play)
I fell into addiction again though I had stopped for a whole year. I play everyday this is my cope.
Immediately fell in love with the game when I first tested it in mid season 4.
Gold 2 but tryna make my road to Diamond.

no, never heard of that game. It sounds pretty obscure

pretty fun game mang. used to play it in 2020 and would main lifeline/robot nigga

Not at all, most "normie" game of 2024. but it's getting review bombed because it pulled an overwatch and has horrible business practices and EA turning it into a mall instead of an actual videogame, bad servers, hitreg, etc. But I don't play it anymore so I can only formulate on things I hear about the game.

horrible business practices and EA turning it into a mall instead of an actual videogame, bad servers, hitreg, etc
Everything is correct, but these issues don't prevent me from having sort of fun and escape reality

Everything is correct, but these issues don't prevent me from having sort of fun and escape reality
You're right, it's EA's fault. I do have season 1 win trackers and the badge for leveling the battlepass.

It's gay trash don't play it, just look at that nigfaggot :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

https://gaymingmag.com/2021/02/lgbt...e-fuse-loba-mirage-gibraltar-seer-bloodhound/ what a website :feelskek: ideal for OP to check sexuality of the characters

I used to play it since the beta until it got trash and filled eith e girls

Nips loving that woke trash only prove how soulless bugs that they are, just because they have few brilliant ones that can make good games/anime doesn't mean that 95% of them are human.

I used to play it since the beta until it got trash and filled eith e girls
vtubers and more of the streamers started playing it that's why foids love it

I'd like my lobbies to be filled with e-girls, just imagine :feelsUnreal:
I don't like them they usually have their little simp right next to them who will bark at you for any slight disrespect towards his queen

I don't like them they usually have their little simp right next to them who will bark at you for any slight disrespect towards his queen
You won't ever find any foids in Enlisted they would get raped by my STG44/Conders/G43Kurz/King Tiger over and over again till they quit the match. :dab:
Enlisted wREpeBd4so

True that. E-girls always arm themselves with a simp. That's crazy how men can make themselves so disposable

Vantage (I'm bad at bullet drop off)
(Mastiff and triple take) or (hemlock and re-45)
Stopped playing it because the boycott and too lazy to re-install.
Played it on launch and had an off and on relationship (22 days 8 hours on xbox and 500+ on ps4)
Got to mid gold once

Vantage (I'm bad at bullet drop off)
(Mastiff and triple take) or (hemlock and re-45)
Stopped playing it because the boycott and too lazy to re-install.
Played it on launch and had an off and on relationship (22 days 8 hours on xbox and 500+ on ps4)
Got to mid gold once
Ok okkkk good

it's another faglorant fps with gay people and another gay people

Been long since I played it

But yeah, I mained Revenant, that's all I remember.

I used to play it all day back in 2020-2022

ape sex legends

my oneitis plays it, wish i could play with her, whatever it is

Played it in the first six months of the game's release. Stopped soon after.

I main Mirage/Valk
Prowler SMG + G7 Scout (I'm open to other weapons in pubs but in ranked it's the only one I play)
I fell into addiction again though I had stopped for a whole year. I play everyday this is my cope.
Destroyed titanfall lore fun when it was new and fresh god awful server issues and characters that are either just weak dumb lore wise or left redundant after a nerf or update like valk.

I main Mirage/Valk
Also just a complete 180 of the series art direction and tone used to feel really grounded now it is just wacky woke trash every character is a lesbian

Last edited:
I tried it for a few minutes but didnt like it

I main Mirage/Valk
I used to be a Wraith main on Mobile. Never played the PC version.

Apex is Normie game :soy: .It fuck sucks that will never get a titanfall 3 of that shit :feelsugh: 1000004121

No because it’s gay