Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Does anyone know of any shirts that can hide wide hips, besides wearing tucked-in shirts?

Diomedes_1112

Diomedes_1112

Recruit
★★★
Do vests only touch this part of your hips…?
IMG 5423

…but not this part?
View attachment IMG_5424.png

baggy shirt + baggy pants

no shirts for your wide hips, only big sweaters and hoodies . you need to lateral raise+ upperback maxx asap
that’s not going to fix his skeletal structure jfl best thing op could do is roids.

Carry your weapons belt around your stomach instead of the hips.

that’s not going to fix his skeletal structure jfl best thing op could do is roids.
its to move the eyes away from the weird built and focus more on the width of his upper body relative to his hips, i also have somewhat wide hip bones which destroys any kind of aesthetic i could have, when i get lean i look weird with no muscle, but the muscle has helped create a better figure overall, itll help trust me, also yes roids or 3+ yrs of hard training is required for op, this wont happen overnight

Wear baggy hoodies

its to move the eyes away from the weird built and focus more on the width of his upper body relative to his hips, i also have somewhat wide hip bones which destroys any kind of aesthetic i could have, when i get lean i look weird with no muscle, but the muscle has helped create a better figure overall, itll help trust me, also yes roids or 3+ yrs of hard training is required for op, this wont happen overnight
3 years of hard training? Which exercises, specifically?