Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Does anyone here have a gay voice irl

shii410

shii410

الصابئي
★★★★★
U know how gay guys have their own distinct accent despite not being tied to any specific ethnicity or nationality etc? It just made me wonder what if there’s a blackpilled truecel who sounds and talks like a typical gay guy. And everyone thinks he’s gay even though he’s Based and Hates women

Yeah. High pitched and gay sounding

You unironically do :smonk:

Last edited:
I think it's me. :incel:

gay speech is an affectation, not an accent. (or maybe both)
i think it's like singing and you have to train yourself in it.
then they use it to get attention from others by speaking loudly in that manner and dressing flamboyantly.
most fags, like foids, are histrionic and thrive on attention, whether negative or positive.
it's also to signal to others who may be similar to them.

I sound like :chad: on the phone
but when they see me .
catfish :feelsgah:

I'm actually somewhat insecure about my voice but everyone else seems to think it sounds deep/masculine.

I know any gay accusations would be non-existent if I had actually had a gf, anyway.

As a teenager I was 'shy' and paranoid I had a 'gay' (camp) voice when I find out people just thought it was odd and couldn't pinpoint my accent.
I have a monotone voice , full of pain.

No but @Broly does

Horrible voice but don’t sound gay thankfully.

not that anyone would call me or that i even have contacts .
Foids get disappointed when they see how I look after talking to me on the phone. :fuk:
it's over for trollcels

I sound like someone is kicking the microphone and plays with the equalizer.

I don't do that intentionally, but somehow sound gay/soy. It's just genetics, I think.

I don't do that intentionally, but somehow sound gay/soy. It's just genetics, I think.
probably just a high-pitched voice.
gays speak in a sing-song way, use vocal fry, and stretch out certain syllables.
they also end nonquestion sentences on a lilt that sounds like a question.
that can be controlled at least.

i don't have a gay voice, but it's definitively high pitched

Justus Grossbier.

Last edited:
The few people I talk to say I sound gay because of how I extend all my words like a gay guy

As a teenager I was 'shy' and paranoid I had a 'gay' (camp) voice when I find out people just thought it was odd and couldn't pinpoint my accent.
I have a monotone voice , full of pain.

That's how I've felt yeah.

JFL femoids literally think there's a gay "epidemic" going on when it's literally just their whole gender rejecting most of the other gender. That's their level of awareness.

:society::society::society:

Last edited:
I sound like a middle schooler

gay speech is an affectation, not an accent. (or maybe both)
then they use it to get attention from others by speaking loudly in that manner and dressing flamboyantly.
most fags, like foids, are histrionic and thrive on attention, whether negative or positive.
it's also to signal to others who may be similar to them.
its called upspeak. It's the opposite of what Obamacel does.