Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Does anyone here have a 3D printer?

incelerated

incelerated

Looks don't matter, luck does
★★★★★
Does any basedcel here have a 3D printer?

I always thought they were in the 1000-2000$ price range but it turns out you can get pretty good ones for about 300$.

I wanna know how based they are. And how difficult it is to operate/maintain them.
I keep reading they have a steep learning curve and need lots of maintenance.

Bit of a nine day wonder I think, once you've printed a bunch of plastic trinkets it starts collecting dust.

Bit of a nine day wonder I think, once you've printed a bunch of plastic trinkets it starts collecting dust.
Oh no that won't be a problem.
I will have a lot of use for it if the printed stuff are actually good quality. :hax:

Oh no that won't be a problem.
I will have a lot of use for it if the printed stuff are actually good quality. :hax:
In that case thicker printouts are usually ok, once you start trying to print smaller and thinner parts (few millimetres) the plastic isn't very strong and can come out deformed, higher end 3D printers might deal with this a lot better however.

In that case thicker printouts are usually ok, once you start trying to print smaller and thinner parts (few millimetres) the plastic isn't very strong and can come out deformed, higher end 3D printers might deal with this a lot better however.
Oh have you worked with one?

Briefly, a relative has one.
Oh I see. Thanks for the info.
I should do some research about what you said about thin parts.
Cause I'll mostly use it for making enclosures and cases and such which are hollow and thin. I don't plan to make a lot of figure stuff with it.

I got a fdm one a few months ago. They're pretty easy to use. My particular one has a auto leveler but even doing that manually isn't hard. I just look up models online and print them out. I haven't printed out a whole lot, planned on getting some raspberry pi's and trying to do some projects but they're hard to get right now, so it has collected some dust. It is fun to just print random shit though, I got 2 spools of plastic to start with and I'm still not even through the first one so its not that expensive to use. The smaller and thinner an object is the weaker it'll be and it may not print that well, but I've seen videos of people printing out decent looking mini's and such, it just takes some tinkering with the settings, which are easy to change just takes time to test them. There's a bunch other stuff you can do that I haven't touched yet like resin printing, chemical smoothing, making silicon molds, ect. The real learning curve is designing your own models to print but I haven't got a chance to delve into that yet.

no i got a 3d glass

I got a fdm one a few months ago. They're pretty easy to use. My particular one has a auto leveler but even doing that manually isn't hard. I just look up models online and print them out. I haven't printed out a whole lot, planned on getting some raspberry pi's and trying to do some projects but they're hard to get right now, so it has collected some dust. It is fun to just print random shit though, I got 2 spools of plastic to start with and I'm still not even through the first one so its not that expensive to use. The smaller and thinner an object is the weaker it'll be and it may not print that well, but I've seen videos of people printing out decent looking mini's and such, it just takes some tinkering with the settings, which are easy to change just takes time to test them. There's a bunch other stuff you can do that I haven't touched yet like resin printing, chemical smoothing, making silicon molds, ect. The real learning curve is designing your own models to print but I haven't got a chance to delve into that yet.
:yes:
Thanks

I need one to print penis and foreskin extender parts

Too bad I live in a shithole and this kind of good is too expensive, even the "cheapest" ones are too pricey

My old community college had one in the computer lab.

trinkets?

All printers are 3D you can't have a printer with only 2 dimensions

Based. I already bought one.
Is that project melody? I amashed to know her voice. But she has a nice voice.
Absolutely brutal world for men.

I got one for 2m tomans 5 years ago, it was a nice hobby for a while, the maintenance is actually the fun part

But the issue is the filaments, they are very expensive here and finish fast so I gave up, a 1kg filament now is the same price of the whole printer 5 years ago
Brutal I already got one a few months ago.
I haven't had time to use it much tho since I'm working my full time job + a side job at home on the weekends + a coding project I'm working on.

3D Printers used to be so expensive in the beginning in the early 2010s, they dropped in price very quickly. I've never used one but if you're into 3D modeling or painting figures it can be a fun cope.

Based. I already bought one.
Is that project melody? I amashed to know her voice. But she has a nice voice.
Absolutely brutal world for men.
No idea I just saw cute anime girl wish I knew who voice-acted these lines

I don't really have space for my normal printer much less a 3d one tho, not even any room for a gun safe, probably be 10+ years before I eve rlearn to hunt a deer for sustenance and it'll prob be illegal by then