Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone here actually give a shit about Andrew Tate?

S

Snhook

Public Incellectual.
★★★★
When Andrew Tate got banned from Instagram, I noticed some normies laughing about how incels were going to "seethe" over it. So I was just curious to see if anyone here actually cared at all? I personally never cared much for the guy and I didn't even know who he was up until like 2 weeks ago maybe. From what I can tell the guy seems to be more associated with the red pill sector of the manosphere so I doubt many people here will care about his being banned from Instagram and Facebook.

He’s a redpilled coper. Blackpilled incels don’t give a shit about him, except him being a fraud like the bluepillers.

i dont know who that is

I think he shouldnt be censored. And him being censored is a bad sign for online freedom in America

When Andrew Tate got banned from Instagram, I noticed some normies laughing about how incels were going to "seethe" over it. So I was just curious to see if anyone here actually cared at all? I personally never cared much for the guy and I didn't even know who he was up until like 2 weeks ago maybe. From what I can tell the guy seems to be more associated with the red pill sector of the manosphere so I doubt many people here will care about his being banned from Instagram and Facebook.

I think he's spreading the blackpill without realizing it
at very least he's attacking/exposing feminist propaganda

hes just another cocksucker branding himself as "le redpilled alpha male" to try and scam retards
ironically tho ive mostly just seen IT foids whining about him rather than people actually falling for his shit

Could care less.

The replies here are what I expected. Normies think all guys in the manosphere are incels.

He’s a redpilled coper. Blackpilled incels don’t give a shit about him, except him being a fraud like the bluepillers.
I don't give a shit about Andrew taint. The fact normies think we'd be seething is funnier since they were goin aoeshit for what he's said.

might take a shit ON andrew tate honestly :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

The replies here are what I expected. Normies think all guys in the manosphere are incels.
What do you expect from Jew brainwashed mixed niggers with broccoli hairstyles and adopted nigger Jew culture and eat McDonald's 24/7 and see anime, semen jewniggers and shit mlp g5

I don't give a shit about Andrew taint. The fact normies think we'd be seething is funnier since they were goin aoeshit for what he's said.
They just make up shit to strawman us, cause they can never actually address the blackpill.

didn't follow him too closely at all

who the fuck cares about andrew taint except IT

didn't even know who that guy was, until all the normies screeching about him. still don't care about him.

I bet IT are thinking we give a shit about Andrew Taint rn.

No one gives a shit about that half nigger:feelsthink:

Stop calling them normies. They are cucks.

I was a fan of his misogyny and how he pissed off foids but he is a sexhaver and I don’t care what happens to him

Fuck him

I'm pretty sure he mocked incels at some point

Normies and cucks were far too retarded to see that tate was playing a character, saying internationally inflammatory shit in order to blow up on all platforms in order to sell membership to his hustle academy, which was basically just a pyramid scheme that required members to make social Media and tiktok accounts to spam his clips to get more people to join the academy through the affiliate link he provided to current members, the more memberships you sold the more money he would give you.

He's not a red piller
He's not "spreading the black pill"
He's just making money, he's not the first guy to do this and get won't be the last.

hes just another cocksucker branding himself as "le redpilled alpha male" to try and scam retards
ironically tho ive mostly just seen IT foids whining about him rather than people actually falling for his shit
This who even buys his courses? Tate is popular because he says funny shit and water is wet + people share his videos on youtube for free (You)s

He’s an inoffensive grifter who says water is wet just like Kevin Samuels. Normalfags are too quick to listen to foids and jump on the hate bandwagon

Last edited:
Fuck him

I'm pretty sure he mocked incels at some point

Normies and cucks were far too retarded to see that tate was playing a character, saying internationally inflammatory shit in order to blow up on all platforms in order to sell membership to his hustle academy, which was basically just a pyramid scheme that required members to make social Media and tiktok accounts to spam his clips to get more people to join the academy through the affiliate link he provided to current members, the more memberships you sold the more money he would give you.

He's not a red piller
He's not "spreading the black pill"
He's just making money, he's not the first guy to do this and get won't be the last.
He’s doing the same thing Kevin Samuels did. Insulting foids and giving generic alpha male advice is just easy $$$ nowadays

Andrew tate, masturbate

A Chad can never understand or care about Incels.

hes not blackpill. the only reason foids relate him with is is cuz anything they believe is bad is all the same.

I may hate most redpillers but this guy was the closest to getting our message about women out to young men.

No I could care less about him

He has very little if anything to do with incels so I don't give a shit.

Remember inceltear, you are only an incel if you identify as one, correct? Andrew Tate and vast majority of his followers don't identify as incels, therefore they aren't incels.

The only redeeming quality in Andrew Tate is his ability to make foids seethe.

Idgaf that he is gone though, he is a lolcow to incels.

Andrew Tate, as most of the people here have said, is just another one of those self-improovment obsessed redpillers who try to grift normie men for money online. Nearly nothing he says or has said is revolutionary, groundbreaking, or new in any way. So no, he's not important at all, he's just the latest person that normies are outraged about because of his confrontational style of content.

In other words, he is basically irrelevant to incels or the blackpill in general.

Don't give a shit

not sure how these niggers pop out of nowhere all the time. at least this one blackpilled a norman or two I guess :feelsUgh:

I didn't even know who he was until a couple of days ago.

i didnt even know about him until very recently and i see him as just a redpill coper but i dont like how all these silicon valley social media companies coordinate with eachother to just ban anyone they don't like.

Nope.

It's crazy how all the social media sites banned him lol

tu le dooo le vide vide tuuuu le dooo le vide vide TU LE DOOOO LE VIDE VIDE TUU ULEEEEEEE DOOOOOOOOO AAAIEEEEOOOOOOOO
:ahegao: