Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone else say pointless and cringy shit a lot irl?

• Thread starter Ascend2Chadpreet
  • Start date
A

Ascend2Chadpreet

Recruit
★★
I struggle with this which is why i feel like taping my mouth sshut everytime i walk out of the hous e

fuck ythis life

Yeah. I have aspergers and irl I stumble over words and spout random facts constantly

Just drop acid bro.

But srsly I've always been on edge around other people and it really made me mellow out and be more relaxed around people. The trips can be extremely intense but you really learn that some shit is just not worth stressing over.

You are in good company here. I often blank in the middle of a conversation either because I am still formulating my next thought or I have nothing to say at all. It makes for these awkward long pauses and I probably sound like I'm high.

Yeah. I have aspergers and irl I stumble over words and spout random facts constantly
no you dont niggy we've been on voice chat you talk fine

You are in good company here. I often blank in the middle of a conversation either because I am still formulating my next thought or I have nothing to say at all. It makes for these awkward long pauses and I probably sound like I'm high.

Same here, my thoughts go faster than I can comprehend so I would jump from one point to the next. Usually I have to go back to the beginning and reiterate everything again so it makes sense.

I can't speak to people IRL without embarrassing myself. Either what I say is utter nonsense or my voice cracks, that only prompts people to laugh at my failure to complete a basic human function. I don't speak unless I have to.
Irl I'm very different.
Agreed, IRL you gotta keep in mind the face which your words come out.