Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Does anyone else here have a hand fetish?

NeverGetUp36

NeverGetUp36

Just be handsome and tall, that is all
★★★★
I know there are some users here who have a foot fetish but is there anyone aside from me with a hand fetish. I basically get turned on by seeing or feeling female hands and I love fantasizing about girls milking my cock slowly with them. I also love painted nails for some reason
6466379c62a8d10737253c98044269cb

Does anyone else love female hands?

I know there are some users here who have a foot fetish but is there anyone aside from me with a hand fetish. I basically get turned on by seeing or feeling female hands and I love fantasizing about girls milking my cock slowly with them. I also love painted nails for some reason
View attachment 1186747
Does anyone else love female hands?

Lots of foids do. Over for my 7.25 inch hands

I've hand and foot fetish, I like everything about woman body
too bad i could never get 1 to use for my pleasure brootal

I've hand and foot fetish, I like everything about woman body
too bad i could never get 1 to use for my pleasure brootal
Brutal indeed. If only we were chads

Idk but I would love a foid to rub my face & hair so maybe kinda.

imagine this mf googling the flag of ulster

My name is Yoshikage Kira. I'm 33 years old. My house is in the northeast section of Morioh, where all the villas are, and I am not married. I work as an employee for the Kame Yu department stores, and I get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don't smoke, but I occasionally drink. I'm in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a glass of warm milk and doing about twenty minutes of stretches before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning. I was told there were no issues at my last check-up. I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, like winning and losing, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with society, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Although, if I were to fight I wouldn't lose to anyone.

Uh... No thanks. I don't shake hands with people... How about a head nod instead?

i really love to see nice looking foid hands with long slutty nails its hot but not in the same way as feet…

also foids with very small hands, or fat fingers, or bitten nails are :feelspuke: :feelspuke:

nah foids have boring hands

I love beautiful hands but it definitely doesn’t get me aroused.

My hand fetish is just to have one holding mine

Not a sexual one, but I fantasise about holding hands with a girl and kissing it frequently. For example, just walking down the street, holding hands, pulling her hand up to my mouth and kissing the back of her hand, and her looking longingly into my eyes with a smile.

Not a sexual one, but I fantasise about holding hands with a girl and kissing it frequently. For example, just walking down the street, holding hands, pulling her hand up to my mouth and kissing the back of her hand, and her looking longingly into my eyes with a smile.
Too much for an incel face :feelsrope:

It's not really a fetish, you just want a foid to give you a handjob :feelskek:

nail polish repulses me. especially when they make food with painted nails. not hygienic

Tbh yeah, but I’m turned on by the whole body. There is something quite sexy about a girl’s hands though I will admit. A girl’s soft feminine hands with painted nails putting on nice smelling lotion and giving me a slow handjob sounds amazing.

Tbh yeah, but I’m turned on by the whole body. There is something quite sexy about a girl’s hands though I will admit. A girl’s soft feminine hands with painted nails putting on nice smelling lotion and giving me a slow handjob sounds amazing.
Yes exactly. The soft small feminine hands are what drive me crazy. Too bad we will never experience this