Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone else find it funny when you see people thinking it’s weird to find alien women attractive?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
I see guys online saying that if you think like a twi’lek or asari woman is attractive your “weird” and “need a real woman”. Like those guys would choose to get a modern woman over a loving togruta woman.

Last edited:
Lizard person detected tbh

any female that isnt human > human females tbh

Are Twi'leks loving? Anyway, wanting to fuck a twi'lek isn't that rare, I don't think. Otherwise they wouldn't all have big tits and fat asses and wide hips and deep plunging necklines. They were designed so that Star Wars fans would want to fuck them.

Are Twi'leks loving? Anyway, wanting to fuck a twi'lek isn't that rare, I don't think. Otherwise they wouldn't all have big tits and fat asses and wide hips and deep plunging necklines. They were designed so that Star Wars fans would want to fuck them.
It isn’t rare but if you actually say their hot you’ll get a bunch of white knights saying “you just can’t get a real woman.”
What? The sound of an alien girlfriend sounds weird to you? We got a normie here boys.

Not sure what this post means tbh

Not sure what this post means tbh
I’ll see some guy online say an alien woman character in a game or movie is hot and then 10 white knight show up and say “you think their hot because you can’t get a real woman. Your weird.”

Never seen that

Volcel if you wouldn't fuck a vaguely human alien

Volcel if you wouldn't fuck a vaguely human alien

This.

And any incel who says they wouldnt fuck a doll or robot is volcel, too.

Sorry to say it. That is the closest to sex most of us can come without hiring a prostitute. Get with it.

This.

And any incel who says they wouldnt fuck a doll or robot is volcel, too.

Sorry to say it. That is the closest to sex most of us can come without hiring a prostitute. Get with it.
If I had a choice between a human and an alien I’d choose alien every time. There not human so they more than likely don’t have the same hypergamy and sociopathy human women do.