Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Does anyone else feels like a method actor?

Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

-
Ever since I lost my identity it feels like I'm larping as someone different everyday, let me explain.

I will usually take on the persona, motives, backstory, mannerisms etc. of a famous person or fictional character. Sometimes people will ask me "why are you speaking with a latino accent when you are caribbean?" Well it's because I feel like Scarface when I'm low inhib and aggressive. There's many other examples of this. When my mom tries to teach me how to cook I will yell and swear at her with a british accent like chef Gordon Ramsay. When I argue with therapists I pretend I am Elliot Rodger or Kanye West. For job interviews I will act like Vladimir Putin. This strategy seems to help me function better in the world and have more success.

I know I'm not the only one who does this because my sister always trying to be like Aaliyah when really I am more like her. So can anyone relate?

AtlEast you're not huRting anyone.

Did it in elementary school but I've never heard of adult cases

I can pull it off for a few hours

I feel like shit
I'm not good looking enough to be an actor

I've never even entertained the idea of doing something like this. Sounds extremely autistic

i did it when i was like 12yo jfl but then i realised its all about being urself :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsthink::feelsthink:

Damn, I feel like shit.
latest

*unzips*