Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Does anyone else feel like this world was actually designed specifically to fuck over people like us?

PunishedNEETcel

PunishedNEETcel

ropemaxxed
★★★★
The key word here is designed. I don't think that everything just happened to turn out this way. It's too evil and too upside down to have been just a cosmic accident. Every day, everywhere I look I just see things that are perfectly designed to mock and humiliate me.

nah because people like us are less than 1% of the population. The world was made for the 99% of NT consooming normies. I am sad because I don't belong to the NT community.

i don't want to play anymore, too many sweats

it literally is lmao
humans are biologically programmed to bully the ugly and weak into killing themselves so they dont waste the tribes' resources
they would have just killed you back in the day but they cant do that now so they just bully you

nah because people like us are less than 1% of the population. The world was made for the 99% of NT consooming normies. I am sad because I don't belong to the NT community.

100%

It's like everything was set-up for us to fail
it literally is lmao
humans are biologically programmed to bully the ugly and weak into killing themselves so they dont waste the tribes' resources
they would have just killed you back in the day but they cant do that now so they just bully you

Maybe in another reality I'm not the clown of the story

it literally is lmao
Pathetic scumciety can't even kill unwanted babies ending their suffering.
Instead they prolong suffering by bullying teens and adults.

is there really that few of us???

Brutal main character syndrome pill

Agreed.

Fuck the regular normie community though.

Seeing what I’ve seen in my far too many years of life I think you’d agree it’d be ideal to be a giga mogger than just a regular old normies sexhaver.