Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Does anyone else feel like they've been cursed?

Doctor Manhattan

Doctor Manhattan

I Am Watching The Stars
-
Even though I have a comfortable life I feel like I've been cursed with everything else. I'm seriously paranoid about people, I don't trust the people around me, all the people I know, I feel like they want to see me dead somehow or at some point. I feel like there's a greater force wanting to kill me or take everything from me, I wake up every day thinking about how I can go about my day without breaking someone's nose... I think it's over for me. What's been saving my days lately is this forum, expensive hookers, games and that kind of futile shit. I was seriously thinking about putting a gun to my head but I realized that this is not the way to go, but it's extremely hard when you realize that ALL people want to see you in the shit (the worst thing is they don't just only want to see, they do everything to make it happen !!!)

You haven’t had it bad if you live a comfortable life. It seems like to me you just want problems to feel shitty

Yes, i want you dead, how did you learn this? Are you a MAGICIAN? BURN THE WITCH

Yes i do feel cursed my whole life has been a giant blackpill.

You haven’t had it bad if you live a comfortable life. It seems like to me you just want problems to feel shitty
I didn't start at the top, and you know what? In the end, it wasn't worth it, I'm still unhappy and that sucks

When you look at the entropy,

The entropy looks back!

Even though I have a comfortable life I feel like I've been cursed with everything else.
Yeah me too. I have a pretty good life in many respects, yet I cannot seem to enjoy life at all. All of us here are cursed to some extent, barring the LARPers of course.

Yeah me too. I have a pretty good life in many respects, yet I cannot seem to enjoy life at all. All of us here are cursed to some extent, barring the LARPers of course.
It's sad that you have things going for you and none of that makes us happy

Yes,i've been cursed with shit genetics

that feeling comes from getting hit with everything and then the kitchen sink and then seeing other ppl getting along fine in life while thay snicker at you and look down their noses . :cryfeels: some ppl naturally get the bad hands in life and cant recover. it takes a toll accorinding to the others on this site who claime incedom.. aapears to be common sadly

Everything in my life started wrong and went wrong.

There are deeply rooted needs for sex and intimate human contact in your psyche and you aren't getting any of that, that's why you feel like shit, simple as that.

I think I am cursed tbh

It's sad that you have things going for you and none of that makes us happy
Yeah. It's hard to say whether it's worse to be so close that you can almost reach (but never will) or to be so far away that it has always felt out of reach tho.
Everything in my life started wrong and went wrong.
Same here. Not that it could've possibly gone right.

Most, if not all incels are literally cursed.