Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone else ever fantasize about coming back as a vengeful ghost after death?

UglyandLoveless

UglyandLoveless

Even uglier than your mother
★★★★
I like to imagine myself coming back as a angry ghost to mess with women and kill normies and chads. Throwing knives and other objects at people. Imagine tampering with women’s bodies while they sleep, scratching, kissing and touching them, and they can’t do shit about it. I’d be already dead :feelskek:.

I’d Make their lives miserable. It’s what they would get for only being attracted to the best looking dudes. It’s all just a cope though. A fun fantasy to imagine though.

Sometimes I imagined coming back from the dead to haunt people and drive them to madness.

But that would be boring after a while, so I guess if I was a ghost who would be able to do whatever he wants, I would explore the world instead.

Yeah, either this or somehow gaining godhood after death and destroying everything

t Yes, but not as a ghost. But maybe like a horrible hideous monster like Freddy jruger

Attachments

• 515fdc6da4620e0553c9c7094027e2df9cbd18fbr1-500-206_hq.gif
    515fdc6da4620e0553c9c7094027e2df9cbd18fbr1-500-206_hq.gif
    997.6 KB · Views: 2
I used to... Then I realised that death is final and if people would be able to come back as ghosts that the world would be filled with vengeful ghosts but we see none... :blackpill:

I like to imagine myself coming back as a angry ghost to mess with women and kill normies and chads. Throwing knives and other objects at people. Imagine tampering with women’s bodies while they sleep, scratching, kissing and touching them, and they can’t do shit about it. I’d be already dead :feelskek:.

I’d Make their lives miserable. It’s what they would get for only being attracted to the best looking dudes. It’s all just a cope though. A fun fantasy to imagine though.

you would be more like one of those lost souls wandering around the world, suffering. (this is basically what happens to incels when they die in horror stories lol)