Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone else enjoy looking through Ban Appeals?

woebetide

woebetide

Take a picture, itll last longer
Not even as a mod or anything like that, I just like scrolling through the Ban Appeals and just reading things that have gone down and hearing from butthurt former members who are crying because they made a dumbass mistake that got them off the platform.
Its probably one of the most entertaining sections on here to me, and I feel like I read through them a shit ton.

many of them are boring alts tbh

You'll join them soon GrAY.

many of them are boring alts tbh
True dat but I love the requests that go on forever and the user gets progressively more demanding and angry despite their original “Im sorrryyy I need it here it’s my lifeeee”
then theyre like “FUCKING UNBAN ME YOU CUCKS”

Yeah, it’s funny af sometimes. Many times the dudes were blatantly bragging about being a Chad and fucking Stacies, then crying about being banned.

True dat but I love the requests that go on forever and the user gets progressively more demanding and angry despite their original “Im sorrryyy I need it here it’s my lifeeee”
then theyre like “FUCKING UNBAN ME YOU CUCKS"
Yeah, it’s funny af sometimes. Many times the dudes were blatantly bragging about being a Chad and fucking Stacies, then crying about being banned.
The duality of man.

Not even as a mod or anything like that, I just like scrolling through the Ban Appeals and just reading things that have gone down and hearing from butthurt former members who are crying because they made a dumbass mistake that got them off the platform.
Its probably one of the most entertaining sections on here to me, and I feel like I read through them a shit ton.
I'm failing to see why most of those people were banned at all. Do mods seriously lack reading comprehension?

Yeah it's funny

Do I enjoy it? No. I rarely check that forum.

Most of them are fags or post tranny shit

Nah not anymore. When I joined there were some amazing ban appeals but all the good ones got wiped by cuck jannies. Now it’s all irrelevant GrAYfags that no one cares about.